Gerards pov~ 26 years old

I waited, nervous for the results. How would Frankie react? Will he leave me? Will he still love me? Will he even care?

The little device made a tiny beep signifying it was done.

Oh... my.... God..... I'm pregnant.

I texted Frankie. I wanted it to be in a public place to make sure he doesn't get mad if he does. Even though Frankie is kind in nature.

Me: Hey, wanna meet me at our spot after work c; we can get pancakes and French toast
Frankie: Agg yes I'm starving. Haha see you there qt pa2t ;*

I started to get ready for our date. I put on a band tee and black skinny jeans like our first date.

I stepped out of the house wearing my boa and sunglasses and got into my car. I met Frank at IHOP.

"You look fabulous babe", he smiled.

"Why thank you sir, you look quite stunning yourself", I passed.

He laughed and we went inside together. We tried to sit at the same table as our first date but got off by one table sadly.

The waiter took our orders of French toast and pancakes.

"Frankie, there's a reason I asked you to meet me here", I said.

"Well obviously, you're shaking like a.... Chihuahua!" he laughed.

"You remember when you put the thing in my thing and we did the thing and your thing put things in me?" I said as Frank nodded, confused obviously. "Well, I'm pregnant Frank".

Frank got the biggest smile on his face.

"This is the best thing ever!" Frank exclaimed. "After you of course".

"No, that's you hun", I laughed. "I was afraid of how you were gonna react, this is a relief".

" I've wanted to have babies with you for the longest time. You'll be the perfect father", Frank was literally glowing.

"I love you so much!" I hugged Frank as tight as I possibly could.

He hugged back and laughed. We ate our food and went home.

For the next nine months, me and Frank did nothing but look for a new apartment and furniture for the baby.

When the time finally arrived, it was midnight.

I screamed.

"FRANK THE BABY IS COMING", I yelped him awake.

He quickly got up and helped me to the car, not even changing, and buckled me in. He got the keys and we sped to the hospital.

I was soon in my own room, pushing out a baby.

"It's a girl!" the doctor finally announced.

Frank was squealing with joy but I was so tired that I was knocked right out.

The baby we named Bandit. My friend LynZ made it up.

What? What do you mean guys can't give birth? I guess my saying "man up and give birth" isn't very.... useful ;-; awe. Anyways, thanks for reading and please comment your corrections and criticism and.... Comments cx thanks again guys c:
~Leigha~