Gerards POV- 18 years old

I was driving down the highway with Mikey next to me, as we were on our way to Barnes and Noble where we worked. I as a little cranky because I had about three cups of coffee less than normal.

   But I would live.

   As I got out of the car with Mikey, I spotted my good childhood friend Patrick Stump and Joe Trohman across the parking lot. They were also with another girl. I had never met her before, in all honestly.

   "Hey Patrick, Joe, come here", I waved across the parking lot.

   "Aye, Gerard, Mikey", Joe approached us with his arms out for a hug.

   "Gerard", Patrick acknowledged, completely ignoring Mikey.

   Is this about the feud over Pete? Seriously?

   Mikey giggled next to me.

   "Patrick, I'm over Pete. It was just a crush. I childish thing really", Mikey blushed.

   "Good, because Pete and I are dating", Patrick was holding a bag full of fedoras and sunglasses.

    "Who is your friend?" I asked.

   "Oh, her name is Rachel. She's our personal stylist", Joe flipped his hair.

   "Personal stylist?" Mikey broke his poker face for the second time today.

   "Yeah, fedoras are in. You are out", she pointed sassilly at Mikey.

   "Outside?" he remarked.

   "Totally", she laughed.

   "I'm Mikey", Mikey held out his hand and Rachel took it. "And this is my brother, Gerard."

   "Oh, the Mikey? As in Mikey Way?" she asked.

   Mikey and I were in hysterics because she was obviously an avid shipper of Patrick and Pete. And that was okay, Mikey had Emily now.

   "Oh, I'm not out for Pete anymore. I have a girlfriend who takes awkward selfish and has jacked up knees from falling off skateboards, so we pretty much both have awkward knees. We're one and the same", Mikey smiled.

   Him and Emily were truly cut out for each other.

   "Good", Patrick and Rachel said simultaneously while crossing their arms.

   "Hey, we gotta run, but we'll see you later?" I wanted to save Mikey from the hate he was receiving.

   "See ya later", Joe smiled.

   "You too", Mikey said.

   Then we went to uneventful work.

   Please read the authors note bc it's important.

   I know this isn't my usual "adorable" (as some commentators say) little Kid Frerard, but I feel bad for leaving my friend tony-the-turtle for so long, so I decided to write her into a chapter. She's not like that irl, but prefers Peterick over Pete and Mikey. THANKS FOR READING