Gerards POV- 27 years old

I had just come home from my job as a designer at Cartoon Network when I was met by my beloved Frankie.

   He waited at the door with flowers. He was dressed in a powder blue tux for some reason. He actually looked pretty homosexual. And pretty. But when did he not look pretty, amiright fangirls.

   "Frankie, you shouldn't have", I giggled like a school girl.

   It was obvious who wore the pants in our relationship. Regardless, I got him the same thing. Blood red roses.

   We exchanged our roses and hugged.

   It was, after all, our anniversary.

   "Thats not all, out these on", he smiled.

   He handed me a black tux and a blindfold.

   "Kinky", I winked.

   He just laughed and led me into the bedroom where he watched me change and help with my tie and blind fold.

   He led me out into our car and we drove.

   When we came to a stop, I could smell food.

   I got out of the car.

   "Can I take this off?" I called.

   I could feel Frank hug me from behind.

   He pulled of my blind fold and kissed my neck as I was in shock over his choice of restaurant.

   It was an IHOP.

   I smiled wide and turned to hug Frank properly and kissed him.

   "Now let's go, we have to get home by nine. I have a single.of Brendon's that he wants you to hear and I'd rather show it to you at the right time", Frank winked. (See where this is going? GUESS THE SINGLE BEFORE YOU GET THERE)

   After eating our usual from IHOP, we went home.

   I showered and was rushed out by Frank.

   "Its coming on nine! Let's go!" Frank knocked on the door yelling.

   I got out and quickly dressed and got out there.

   He smiled as I was right on time.

   He began to play Brendon's song, smiling.

   (Its Nine In The Afternoon by Panic!)

   We begin to make out and then smutty smut happens.

   I'm sorry I don't like writing smutty smut because I'm lame. Cx thanks for reading Ily ;-;
Leigha c: