Franks pov~ 5 years old

Me and Gerard were playing tag in his back yard when I tripped and scraped my knee.

"Owwwwww!" I exclaimed, grasping my injured leg.

Gerard threw a fit, yelling at the tree root that did this and kicking it.

"Are you okay Frankie?" Gerard questioned.

"Yeah, the stoopid twee got in my way", I whined.

Mikey walked out dressed in unicorn pajamas.

"What happened to Fwankie?" asked.

"The tree did it!" Gerard instantly accused.

Mickey ran inside and came back with a package of starburst and split them with me.

"All better Fwank?" Mikey soothed.

I nodded and Mikey stumbled up to go back inside.

"Do you wanna play hide and seek?" Gerard asked.

"Uhhuh", I nodded. "Only if you're it tho".

Gerard turned around and started counting. I wasn't sure how much time I had so I got up and ran to the front yard. A moving can was parked at the next door neighbors. I wandered over to it to check it out.

There was a kid with an afro playing with a toy guitar and jumping around in his front yard.

"Hi how old are you?" I asked, instantly friendly.

"I'm this many", the kid paused to hold up six fingers.

"Sweet, I'm five, and my BFF Gewawd is like seven or eight. I don't wemember", I giggled.

Gerard ran up to us.

"Found you!" he exclaimed and giggled.

"Gewawd, this is my fwend.... what's your name?", I whispered to the kid.

"Ray", he whispered back.

"This is my fwend Way", I said.

"That's my last name. I'm Gerard Way and I have a brother Mikey", Gerard stumbled. "It's your turn to count Frank, cmon Ray, we have to hide!"

Little kid MCR is so adorable to me ;-; anyways, feedback and corrections is encouraged c: thanks
~Leigha~