Gerards pov~ 16 years old

This is sort of a prelude to the very short chapter that had Franks POV and he was thirteen and he asked Gerard out. They saw a scary movie and stuff, you get it... you read it cx enjoy c:
Btw that link is for later in the story if you don't know the mentioned song, so you shouldn't listen now. Unless you want to, I don't control your life. I'm sorry ill go now.

   I waited for Frank and Bob after school. Frank.lived across from me and Bob always needed a ride. Juniors and seniors got out early on Fridays. I didn't get why Bob hadn't met me yet because he was a senior.

   I started wallowing in my dreaded thoughts. It just kept coming back.

   Ask out Frank! He'll totally say yes!
   Why would he say yes? I've known him as long as I remember. Why would I ruin that?
   Come on, your mom always said go for what you want, and you know you need a slice of that beautiful midget.
   But why would he date me? I'm just a whiny baby...
   Since when do you whine? Sass is completely different.
   Wouldn't that be pedophilia in less than two years?

   My repulsive thoughts were interrupted by a knocking noise.

   I looked over and saw Bob and Frank knocking on the window of my car.

   I turned down my music and unblocked the door.

   You could never be too safe in Jersey.

   Frank grabbed shotgun and Bob crossed his arms in the back, mad that he wasn't able to defeat Frank for the front seat.

   He was a freshman after all!!

   The whole way to Bob's house we all conversed about getting together and rehearsing.

   "Yeah, we should meet up tonight with Mikey and Ray. How about when we get to my house I grab my kit and we goto your house? Ill call Ray", Bob said, whipping out his phone and dialling the number.

   "Yeah, where is Mikes?" Frank asked.

   "He was gonna escort Emily to her house", I explained. "She wanted someone to hide her just in case some.choir student saw her. She's been able to hide from her all day, and she wants to fake sick so she doesn't have to goto some choir concert. Ill text Mikey when Bob gets his kit".

   I saw Frank nod from the corner of my eye.

   "Emily is something else", Frank giggled nervously.

   He seemed stressed.

   "I remember one time her and LynZ went to the mall and LynZ could only drag her out of Hot Topic with the promise of food", I conversed.

   "Rays coming in two hours, what about Mikey?" Bob asked.

   "Ill text him in a sec", I said.

   When we finally reached our destination I texted Mikey in our group chat because that's pretty much what we do.

Me: Aye you coming back tonight? We're gonna rehearse and just have a jam session. Maybe I can actually sing this time
Mikey: yeah, just got Emily home c: ill be here when you're back.
Me: Emily's cool, did you guys do anything?
Mikey: no lol, we're both kinda shy
Frank: obvious statement is obvious
Mikey: shut up xD
Frank: hey, my group too c;

   I left Mikey and Frank to their argument as I drifted back into my nervous thoughts.

   Look at that qt pa2t right there (:
   Call him what you want, you'll never have him.
   Come on you can do it... just a few words. "Do you want to go out".
   He'd probably vomit in your car.