Franks POV- 9 years old

Merrrr. I was going to have someone goto the hospital but I honestly overuse that. *sigh* I do want to thank you all for 7K and I want to remind you that #frerardoneshotfandom is still open for whoever wants to join. Or PM me and I'll add you (: Thanks to everyone who's read this far. Enjoy this light hearted and hopefully adorable chapter.

   I woke up to my mom's knocks on the door. 

   "Frankie?" she asked. "No school today".

   "What?" I opened the door and looked up at her. "What happened?"

   "Look outside", she laughed. 

   I shuffled to my window that had a curtain over it and pulled it aside. Outside, white snow sheeted everything in sight.

   The houses, the cars, the roads, the grass. The snow blanketed everything, stamping out all color and creating a glare that was displeasing to tired eyes. I started jumping up and down and squaling.

   "Mommy, mommy, can I go get Gerard? I wanna play with Gerard! Oh my gosh, we're going to build a snowman and then we're going to dress it up to look like a girl for snowman gender equalty", I was cut off by my mom who corrected me.

   "It's equality Frank", she laughed. "Yes, Ray and Bob are over there too. Just dress warm, they're waiting for you".

   I squealed even more and rummaged through every drawer. In the end I wore a blue coat and all that other jazz. (Just imagine Frank in the ESDJLY video, but younger)

   I scuddled across the street to Gerard's house and knocked on the door. By the second knock, the door opened to welcome Gerard. He's like my guardian angel. We had hot cocoa and once Gerard and Mikey were equipped for the cold, we all ran out. Bob sledded down the street and fell off a couple of times and his falls were softened by snow. Ray and Mikey did nothing but scatter snow angels around the yard.

   Gerard's an angel.

   Me and Gerard built a snowwoman and searched for a dress to put on her. In the end, we could only find Gerard's mom's prom dress, and settled with that. We put a rainbow wig on her and named her "GENDEREQUALTYSNOWWOMAN". Lisa for short.

   And that night, me and Gerard slept in his bed with our freezing cold fingers and toes, but it warmed me to know he was right there, so it didn't matter.