Frank's POV~ 19 years old

I laid in our bed, arms and legs tangles in each other's. Gerard was napping, his dark long hair sticking to his sweaty face. I could feel the perspiration on his bare back. I decided to help him out by using my foot to manipulate the heated comforter off of him so he could cool down.

He then stirred awake, and upon seeing me, he smiled. 

"Good morning sleep head", I smiled back.

"What time is it?" he began to sit up.

"Umm, probably around noon", I guessed. 

"Perfect, Bert won't be back for another few hours, right?" he clarified about our roommate, Bert. 

"Yeah, he left about half an hour ago", I giggled.

"Okay, get dressed. Let's go get stuff to make a smoothie or something. I really want something fruity right now", he hopped out of bed and threw on a shirt.

What a perfect opportunity to make a gay joke. 

"Umm, aren't we fruity in ourselves?" I laughed.

Gerard giggled along with the cheesy joke and I got up to put on jeans and shoes. Gerard was lacing on his converse when I dashed into the living room to grab his keys.

"I call driving!" I yelled.

"The driver gets to pay!" he joked back.

That's when I realized I forgot to grab my wallet. I walked back in and reached for my wallet. Gerard stopped me.

"I was just kidding, I got it covered", he rolled his eyes before slipping on his sunglasses.

When he got up to leave, I grabbed it anyway and slipped it into my pocket. 

I loved driving Gee's car because it was so much better than mine. It was black with dark leather interior and deeply shaded windows. It looked like a drug dealer's car. 

I slipped into the driver's side and buckled up and adjusted my seat before turning on the ignition and pulling out recklessly, with a playful scolding by Gerard. We went to Walmart and got ballistic with picking out fruits. We were very childish, as you would've guessed.

"Look at this", I flung a banana at Gerard, which he expertly retaliated with an entire pineapple. 

I caught it, and it wasn't as spiky as I thought it'd be. I shrugged and just put it in our cart. I looked at my hands and decided not to tell Gerard about the small bit of blood bleeding from my hands.

I wiped it on my black jeans before tossing a pomegranate at Gerard, who caught it and put it in the cart, giggling.

"Are we going to try pomegranate smoothie?" he asked.

"Absolutely," I nodded. "With blueberries".

I gestured at the blueberry display behind him. Instead of grabbing some, he swiftly walked over to me and grabbed my shirt collar.

He leaned down and whispered, "I'm fucking afraid of blueberries".

I started laughing maniacally, but he looked at me with a blank expression. I didn't think he was being serious, but I guessed he was.

"Wait, are y-", I began.

"Hell no!" he laughed, and began to throw cartons of blueberries at me, some opening and scattering across the produce section. Being a Wednesday afternoon, barely anyone was here.

A worker sprinted over to the two gays laughing in a pile of blueberries. 

"I can't believe this!" Gerard suddenly began. "How dangerous of Walmart to stick these blueberries in such a dangerous place! I'm suing".

"Are you serious", the Walmart worker with the blank, dead expression asked.

She didn't seem to care. She had the care and life sucked out of her the day she had to work at this underpaid establishment. 

"Nah", Gerard said. "Here's a fifty to keep quiet".

Gerard handed the lady a crumpled up fifty, which lightened her up. She nodded eagerly and walked away. 

"Oh my God", I laughed as I stood up.

I got a completely new carton and put it in our cart, walking away from the mess that 
I'm sure no worker at Walmart cared for. 

These shenanigans continued until we decided to check out and leave. When we got home, we made a complete mess of our kitchen making gross smoothie after gross smoothie and tossing them out upon a taste test. 

We even threw weird things in like biscuit dough and coffee beans. In the end, the fridge was full of half used fruit and decent smoothies. 

Gerard and I sat in our room, drinking a smoothie with key lime juice, strawberries, and banana, when we heard our roommate get home. As he always did, he instantly got to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Gerard! Frank!" he called for our attention.

We were giggling tentatively when we showed up in the kitchen.

"What the fuck is this?" he pointing at a partially cut pineapple with four or five different knives stuck in it for easy cutting next time.

"Ahem, that's a pineapple Bert",  Gerard explained sarcastically. 

"What?" he exclaimed in a crazed tone.

"A pineapple, it comes from a tropical island, it's kind of sour, it's spi", Gerard began.

"I fucking know what it is", he interrupted. "What happened to our kitchen?"

"We used it", I played stupid with Gerard.

"And you definitely didn't clean it", he looked ready to pull his ratty hair out. 

"Good observation", Gerard nodded, patting his shoulder.

"Ugh, I'm tired of your guys' shit", he stomped into his room. "I'm taking a nap".

Gerard and I were left laughing like crazy on the kitchen floor.