Gerards POV- 13 years old

I'm almost to 7k, I'm so fucking excited!!! Thank you all, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be continuing this story. I was going to stop 29 chapters ago but now I'm not going to. Well eventually but not anytime soon. Enjoy c:

I was so excited. All of us were going to go to a nearby amusement park because our parents think we deserve it. We all got straight A's and B's and all of our parents were pitching in. It was like 8:00 in the morning when Frank came banging on my door.

I tiredly opened it.

"Hey Frankie, whatcha want?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"I want you", he paused. "to come over and help me decide what to wear".

That had alarmed me for a brief moment.

"Okay just let me change", I began to turn but the hyper boy grabbed my wrist.

"No time, let's go now", he pleaded.

I rolled my eyes at the adorable little muffin and gave in, letting him drag me across the street to his house.

I walked in and his mom was in the kitchen frantically stirring pancake batter and attempting to cook them. Frank's dad was getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going dad?" Frank asked.

"Out to get you a beach towel for the waterpark", he laughed.

He opened the door and left without another word.

Frank yanked me into his basement excitedly where four sets of clothes were laid out neatly.

"Okay, so I wear something like this everyday", he pointed at the first set, consisting of a black t-shirt and skinny jeans with a pair of vans. "And I really like this but it'd be way too stuffy so that's a maybe".

He picked up a hoodie that was part of a converse and skinny jeans set. He then pointed out a set that was out of the ordinary for him. Cargo shorts and a white branded shirt with sandals.

"My mom said I should wear this one but I don't like it. Not if you don't anyways", Frank shrugged. "And I could wear this but everyone wears this".

He shook his head towards a pair of basketball shorts and a grey wife beater that said "Iron Maiden" across it.

"And last but not least, I can always just wear my birthday suit", he nodded.

"Umm, Frank?" I laughed.

"Yes?" he clarified.

"Might I suggest the converse with the black jeans and tank top? And maybe sunglasses, but that's up to you", I laughed.

"Okay, thank you Ger", he smiled. "You can go home now, I'll come to your house in an hour".

I left and once I got home, I decided to wear the same thing as him, because we had matching tank tops. I was going to surprise him.

When he did come we had a laugh about this and eventually we all left. Just four cars from the same place going to the same place.

Once we got there we rode one ride before I had to pee. The other guys came in with me and I looked at my face in the mirror. I was red as the blood with which courses through my veins.

"Guys why didn't you tell me to wear sunscreen?" I asked.

"We told you too but you were busy chasing a butterfly through the parking lot", Bob shrugged.

I groaned in frustration and left. I was mad. I went to put on sunscreen but it was too late. I looked ridiculous. Bob and Mikey spent the rest of the day taunting me about it and slapping my shoulders, which hurt bad!

By the time we got home, I was fed up and stomped up to my room where I locked the door and tried to find out ways to cut off my skin.

"Gerard?" Frank asked through the door.

"Yes?" I asked, angry.

"What are you doing? Let me in", he said.

I couldn't resist the Frankie so I got up and unlocked the door, letting him in. He walked in and I shut the door behind him. We sat on my bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I crossed my arms.

"Trying to cut off my ugly skin", I whined.

"Your skin isn't ugly. Whether it's red or black or white or any color, your skin doesn't change who you are on the inside. And that's all that counts," he comforted.

I started to feel a little better but do you know how he ruined it?

"Gerard?" he asked.

"Yeah Frankie?" I asked.

"If you do cut off your skin, can I have it to make a lamp? Because you light up my life", he smiled.

Yes I just made a chapter revolving around that joke. Deal with it. Hehe.