Harry's Love (A Harry Potter Love Story)

I have to say that all character's but the ones I make up belong to JK Rowling. I do not claim to won any part of her story, story line, or characters. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Potter."

I flinch as my brother's voice spat the name. I look up and hurriedly followed him.  I was in third year with my brother, Draco. I wasn't anything like Draco, although I could be a real prat if I wanted.

"Malfoy."

The sound of his voice made me want to puke.  When I saw him with 'The Trio' I always felt a dislike towards them. They always act significant to Draco, which is why he is the way he is to them. So, maybe I was a little like my brother, but honestly, I don't think he should even bother with Potter. 

I'd matured since the last time they'd fought. The last time I ran away, tears in my eyes. I was a baby, and I hated violence.

"Where's your Mum Potty. Oh wait, she's dead!" 

I really hated that one. Even though the insult to Potter was on my brothers part, it was still rude, and I preferred to be a nuetral party.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy."

My brother stalked off and I hurried to catch up. I caught Harry's electric gaze. I stared at him long enough to hit into a compartment door. I fell on the floor. Harry rushed over and helped me up.  I jerk my arm away. I was a wee bit shy. Did I mention that? I hurried away, tripping over nothing a couple times. My face was flushed with embarrasment. I didn't  need to turn around to know they were laughing at my retreating figure.

Brilliant Rose. Just bloody brilliant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Harry's POV)

I stare after the girl, trying to conceal the laugh that was clawing it's way up my throat.  Who was that girl? Maybe she was new this year. She had long blonde hair, pretty much white. It was straight to perfection, and she had startling blue eyes. She was pale and very shy.

Hermione, Ron, and I make our way into a compartment. 

"Who was that girl," Ron asks.

"I don't know, I have never seen her before," Hermione says.

"Oh, there's a shocker 'Mione. You usually figure out everybodies life before you even meet them," Ron says. 

We all crack up. Ron and I stopped laughing and listened to Hermione giggling. The Trolley lady came around, as usual. I get up.

"D'you guys want anything?"

"Yeah. Every Flavored Beans please," Ron announces.

"Nothing for me. Thanks anyway though," Hermione says.

I walk up to the trolley. 

"One box of Every Flavored Beans, three Licorice wands, three Choclate Frogs, and a package of Droobles," I order.

"Four Sickles please."

I hand her over the money and turn around, walking straight into a person. I look up and see they've knocked what looked to be Hot Chocolate all down their robes. I drop everything.

"Oh, wow, er."

I really didn't know what to say.

"Lemme help you clean that up."