Chapter 11 "I'LL Meet You Again" Part 1

~HEY UPDATE PART 2 FOR THIS CHAPTER SHALL BE MONDAY :D ENJOY. HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ AND A PIC OF DAN TO THE SIDE ENJOY :)

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

 ~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

                             CHAPTER 11 "I'LL MEET YOU AGAIN" PART 1

(3 WEEKS LATER) SEPTEMBER 17, MONDAY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

----------

----

--

"Wake up, he's waiting", a voice echoed.

    What? Whose waiting?

"He will love us, you just have to make him realize it", the voice giggled.

    W-What? Who? Who are you?

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"Wake up! Wake up!", Velvet yelled.

    Oh, Velvet?

"Yes, who else?! Get up you must bathe", she demanded.

    I looked up and it was still dark as hell! Why did you wake me up?! What time is it?

"It's about 5:30, look at your phone".

    I looked at my phone and it was 5:30 exactly. The bath house isn't opened yet Velvet.

"I already have a solution to that! Follow me", she screeched happily.

    Well ok, let's go. I'll leave my stuff here. I began to climb down the tree while Velvet flew down. I'm suddenly realizing how much I grew used to being homeless sleeping in a tree for 3 weeks. I haven't really been home since "that" incident unless I need some clothes and from the looks of it my dad still hasn't been back since that time either. Lucas hasn't been around lately either. It stresses me not knowing if he's okay or not. I was startled out of my thoughts when Velvet flapped her wings into my face.

"Come on! No daydreaming until you reach your hot spring", she cheered.

Hot spring?

"Don't slow down, hustle!"

    I followed for quite some time and we finally reached back to the river near my house.