Chapter 13 "IT Matters And It's The Truth"

~HEYYYY ANOTHER UPDATE! I'M HAPPY THAT I'M FINALLY UPDATING AGAIN ENJOY THIS CHAPTER WITH A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ XD HERE'S A PIC OF DAN'S WIFE JANETTE

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

 “So a sleep over on Friday huh?", she asked.

“Yeah, wanna go?”

“But our stuff is in the playground, how would we get a ride?”

“Um, how about if we can get Katerina to come and get us from the play ground?”, I suggested.

“Yeah, that could work", she said biting into her sandwich.

“See? Now can I as you a question? What's Vin like?”, I asked with a blush.

“Why?”, she muffled with her mouth full.

“I think he is kinda cute", I mumbled.

“Really?”, she questioned.

“Okay fine. I think he is really hot! But I don't know how to talk to him", I admitted putting my head down.

“Well, he is very nice and he doesn't really talk more than a nod and two words to strangers”.

“He said a lot to me", I bragged.

“Oh. Well that's surprising.” she laughed.

“Yeah but it doesn't matter", I huffed.

“Why?”, she asked before taking a sip of water.

“Because he has a girlfriend".

    Raven suddenly spit out her water and started coughing.

“Wh-*cough* What are you talking about?”, she said surprised while choking.

“Yeah, he has a girlfriend".

“Who?”

“Um, I can't say, I just know", I pouted.

“Mmhmm, I'm almost 100% positive Vin doesn't have a girlfriend".

“Whatever, so wanna watch Youtube videos on my phone since we both have this as a free period?” 

*RING* *RING*

“That's the bell and that is a definite yes”, she smiled.

    We laid on the ground, eating our lunch and watching hilarious Youtube videos for literally the rest of the period. What an interesting first day.