Chapter 4 "The Cylce GOES ON AND ON"

~HEY WHATS UP GUYS. HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MEETING YOU. I'M HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE COMMENTING TO THIS BOOK AND ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR :D SO LETS CONTINUE SHALL WE :D AND HERE'S A PICTURE OF KATERINA TO THE RIGHT DOWN BELOW AND A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ  

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD VELVET, HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

                                   CHAPTER 4 "THE CYCLE GOES ON AND ON"

    I can't believe it! I made a friend! I made a friend! I'm so happy and she's so nice. I ran all the way to the library since I had a free period. As quietly as possible snuck into the backspot of the library where there's this huge room with a huge window that nobody goes in. I closed the door behind me silently and rested my stuff down in front of the wall. I walked over and opened the window sitting on the frame. I whistled and out came my little Velvet.

"Hello! Hello! My don't you seem to be in a happier mood", she cheered.

    Yes!

"What happened?"

    Well first, I made a total fool of myself in my calculus class and literally cried my eyes out in the bathroom.

"Well dear, that's not really something to be happy about", she said confused.

    But... I made a new friend!

"Really?!"

    Yes her name is Katerina, but she told me to call her Kat. Isn't that cute.

"Yes indeed. See? I told you you'd make new friends", she boasted.

    Ok yes you were right. I just hope------------

"Someone's coming to the door", she interrupted.

    I looked towards the door and someone's shadow stepped in front of it. I quickly hid behind the bookcases with Velvet still on my shoulder. The person came in and sat down at the table in the middle of the room resting his head down. I peeked over to see one of the twins I saw this morning. He looked so cute as he was trying to go to sleep.

"Are you some kind of stalker?", he chuckled.

    Is he talking to me?

"Yes I'm talking about you sweet cheeks", he smiled looking up.

    I started feeling kind of embarrassed. It does seem like I'm a stalker. I slowly came out of my hiding spot and I immediately recognized his face.

"Um sorry I didn't mean to...", I trailed off.

"Nah, I knew you were in here. I was playin with ya", he smiled.

"Oh, ok".

"Is that an actual bird on your shoulder?"

"Oh yes", I quickly said holding my finger so Velvet could perch on it. "She's a raven and her name is Velvet".