Chapter 16 "It DOESN'T Ease The Pain"

MUST READ:

~HEY IT'S ME! I BET YOU'RE WONDERING WHAT THE FRICK HAPPENED TO ME AND STUFF! WELL I GOTTA SAY THAT SCHOOL AND FAMILY ISSUES SURE KNOW HOW TO KEEP ME BUSY FOR 2 MONTHS! URGH. I KEPT WRITING BUT NO TIME TO TYPE ANYTHING AND IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING, SO TO ALL MY FANS! I'M NOT DEAD LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD STOP WITHOUT FINISHING MY TWO BOOKS AND YES TTB WILL ALSO BE UPLOADED SOON :D I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR WONDERING IF I WAS OKAY LOVES, AND ENJOY WITH A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ XD

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

WARNING: THERE IS A BIT OF EXTRA ABUSIVE VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER WHEN YOU SEE *:(    YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO SKIP THAT PART AND WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE DOTTED LINES  ------------------------  TO CONTINUE READING, THANK YOU

PREVIOUSLY...

  Before I could even touch him he faced away. I didn't understand this stupid dream although I knew it wasn't real.

"You'll be the death of me but I forgive you".

"What the hell are you taking about Luca!"

    I didn't know I was crying until Luca touched my face.

"I'll be gone soon, so awaken"

"What the fuck", I hissed.

    I popped up from the couch feeling a bit of cold sweat. It was a dream, just a dream. A weird kind of nightmare dream. What was with Lucas and that mark, Hah LUCA! I quickly ran upstairs into Luca's room and he was still soundly asleep. WHY THE FUCK DID I GET SO WORRIED FOR?! I HATE MYSELF! WORRIED FOR GOD DAMN NOTHING! I got closer to him to make sure he was breathing properly until his arms wrapped around me pulling me next to him. I was trapped and his grip wad too strong all together. I was trying for 20 minutes to get him off of me but it wasn't working. I gave up and decided that I would wake up early and get out of his room before he wakes up. Ugh this night couldn't get any worse. It's like a nightmare only I'm awake, what fun.

CHAPTER 16 "IT DOESN'T EASE THE PAIN"

"Raven!"

"Huh?!", I screamed loosing my balance off the bed. "Owww".

"What are you doing in my bed?!"

"J-Just to-to check up on you!", I rushed stuttering from complete embarrassment, even my cheeks flushing along with it.

"Yeah right, you probably just couldn't resist me!", he bragged stroking my cheek, but I slapped it away immediately standing up.

"Shut up Luca, you're such an idiot! I only came here to check on you".

"Mhmmm in my arms? A simple "wake up Luca, are you okay" would have been fine", he corrected me coughing like crazy.

"Whatever, I came in and you grabbed me while you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you you stupid assho---"