Chapter 3 "Me AND a Friend? IT Was Something"

~HEY ANOTHER CHAPTER MEETING YOU. TO YOU 51 PEOPLE READIN OUT THERE THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING FOR IT BECAUSE I HONESTLY DIDN'T KNOW IF ANYBODY WOULD REMOTELY LIKE THE STORY LINE. TRUST ME THIS STORY GETS SO AWESOME :D ENJOY AND HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ XD

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD VELVET, HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

                              CHAPTER 3 ME AND A FRIEND? IT WAS SOMETHING

RAVEN'S P.O.V

"The bell has rung Raven", Velvet informed me

    Yeah I know. I gave out a heavy sigh.

"Why so glum?"

    My only 2 friends are gone. I'm alone once again and all 3 of us would've had this class together.

"Cheer up you'll make new friends. This I swear".

    Yeah whatever you say Velvet. I kept petting her soft silky feathers when I heard someone at the door.

"Good luck my Raven", Velvet said flying away.

    I quickly closed the window and ran back to my seat keeping my head down.

"Well someone's early to my class for once", someone admired.

    I look up to see a guy about 6'1, brown hair, brown eyes, and looked to be in his 30's.

"Are you Mr. Hudson?", I asked quietly.

"Yes and you are Miss Moon?"

    I nodded my head.

"I've heard much about you. I see you are very well rounded in your math and science skills. I will expecting very much of you in this class", he smiled.

"Ok", I smiled back though he really couldn't see me smiling cause of my hood.

"Good ow let's give those lazy students 5 more minutes before I start marking tham all late", he laughed.

    He walked towards his desk and started setting everything up for today's lesson.

"Miss Moon why are you sitting all the way back there?"

"Well um...?"

"Your new seat is all the way in the front for the rest of the year", he demanded.

    I sighed packing my stuff and moved to the front seat in the corner, but I moved the desk more over to the side at least 2 feet away from everybody else's desk and sat down while Mr. Hudson gave me a very confused look.

"Now why on earth would you move so far from the others?", heasked.

    I looked up at him, but didn't answer. He sighed and went back to writing stuff on the board. The late bell rang and I was still the only one in the classroom.

"Looks like everyone is late. but you Miss Moon", he sighed.

    In one moment I watched as a bunch of students started piling in at the last second and in no time filled up all the seats. As I layed my head down I couldn't help but hear the bits and pieces of conversations.