Chapter 15 "DREAMING Nightmares"

~HOLA I TOLD YOU IS UPDATE AGAIN, ENJOY :D WITH A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright according to the musicical lyrics written in this chapter belong to and only 7lyrics. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the lyrics in this chapter without given permission from the owner.  ©7lyrics

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

"Vin", someone called.

I walked out of the kitchen to see everyone exhausted on the couches.

"Yes?"

"Who was on the phone?", Katerina asked.

"Alpha".

"Oh my dad?", Matt smiled.

"Yeah he'll be here Friday night".

"Oh okay, but I'm glad Luca in finally asleep", Matt added.

"Maybe I can get Raven to at least talk to him", Kat suggested.

"Doubt it, after what he's done".

"We still have time before, "you know what happens". We'll figure something out".

"Let's hope so".

That very night we had to take turns calming Luca down. He would wake up screaming in agonizing pain from the mark growing bigger. At this rate I give it 3 months tops before he starts really feeling like he's gonna die. The poison will consume him and I'll have to witness another person I care about die in front of me. Karma sure is a bitch in more ways than one.

CHAPTER 15 "DREAMING NIGHTMARES"

RAVEN'S P.O.V 7TH PERIOD P.E. (3 DAYS LATER FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 21)

    I sat down on the soft grass with Levet sitting next to me while everybody was still running the mile.

"Hey you know what I've noticed?"

"What".

"Luca hasn't been here for 3 days".

"Oh you thinking about your love?"

"Hell no, it just occurred to me that I haven't been bullied for 3 days well at least not by him. The girls still hold his grudge", I said rolling my eyes.

"We go over Katerina's house today", Levet smiled.

"Oh yeah I'm off today".

"Me too", She laughed.

"Hey Guys", Katerina called.

    She ran up to us with Vin, Jake, Jason, and Matt behind her. I looked over at Levet who was already blushing with lovey dovey eyes at Vin. Awww she's SO cute.