Chapter 5 "LEAVING Suspicions"

~HEY GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MEETING YOU. AND BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I'M GONNA UPDATE CHAPTER 6 FRIDAY OR SATURDAY :D SO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK BECAUSE TRUST ME IT GETS AWESOME ;) WELL GO AND READ ALREADY! WITH A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ :P AND HERE'S A PIC OF JAKE AND JASON. JAKE ON THE LEFT AND JASON ON THE RIGHT.

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

                                         CHAPTER 5 "LEAVING SUSPICIONS"

KATERINA'S P.O.V

"So how is everybody's day so far?", I asked.

"I made a new friend", the twins said in unison.

Matt, Vin, and I looked at them a little shocked.

"Ha, a girl or a boy?", Matt chuckled.

"Girl", they said.

"And neither one of you want to get into her pants?", I said acting shocked.

"She's cool and has a cool personality", Jake smiled.

"Mine is quiet, but I wanna see if she'll come out of her shell", Jason laughed.

    I started to choke a little on my sandwich.

"O-Oh", I said sadly. "Is she you know, pretty?"

"Don't know", they responded.

"Why?", Vin said confused.

"Because she wears a hood so I can't see her face", they sighed.

"Wait, you can't see her face?! Is her name Raven? Raven Moon?"

"Yeah, the girl who told Luca off this morning".

"I guess we befriended the same girl bro", Jake laughed.

"Oh, I met her too. She's so adorable", I cooed.

"Oh really? What's so special about this girl that has you guys excited like puppies?", Matt wondered.

"Her giggle", I said sternly.

"She's mysterious and her giggle", the twins agreed.

"Her giggle?", Matt questioned.

"Weirdos", Vin mumbled sipping his ice tea.

"Whatever, but she's a really good listener and her giggle makes you want to talk to her", Jake sighed happily.

"I just wish I knew what she looked like. She could be my mate, how rare would that be. A human as a mate", Jason goofily smiled.

"Why?", Vin asked.

"She's just different than the rest, I can feel it and I wanna know more about her", he sighed happily.

"Ok new subject! Um, where's Luca?", I asked desperately.

"Over there, telling a couple girls off", Vin sighed.

    We all looked over towards the lunchroom doors and found our proud, egotistical, conceited, and selfish Luca standing there with his "crew" of delinquents. He looked like he was surveying the cafeteria looking for something., but I guess gave up and headed towards our table. Luca is a good guy once you get to know him, but he wouldn't be so mean if he hadn't been fooling around with the wrong women. He wouldn't be so selfish and conceited if he'd just listen to me and make better decisions. And he wouldn't be so cold if dad hadn't passed away that day. That cocky smile hides something much deeper than a horrible loss, it's much more dark than that. Luca sat down dispersing his little bodyguards off.

"Hey guys", he smiled.

"Hey", we said.

"So how's your day been dude?", Matt said patting his back.

"Pretty okay, but the classes bore me and is it me or are the girls less meaty every year", he heaved.

"And more pancake faced", Jason laughed.

"That too", Luca chuckled.

"What about you guys", he said drinking his soda.

"Well I met---", Jason started saying before I hit his leg and shook my head no.

"Met what?"

"M-Met a lot of new boring teachers this year", he finished.

"Oh too bad. Well I need your guy's help with something", Luca smirked.

"Oh?"

"Yes I need you to help me lure that girl from this morning tomorrow here at lunch", he smiled evilly.

"Why?", Vin asked suspiciously.

"To give her a little lesson", he said coldly.

"Luca, it was one little incident get over it", Jason growled.

"Oh it's not just for her disobedience. It's for my amusement. This will give her the perfect reason to leave", he said plainly.

"I'm not helping you", I sneered.

"I knew you wouldn't, but how about you guys?"

"No", they said.

"As usual I get to have all the fun by myself", he chuckled getting up. "See you later in English.", he laughed.

    I watched as girls stopped to stare and whisper as he passed leaving the cafeteria. I dropped my head into my hands letting out a huge sigh.

"He's a twisted demon. We have to warn her. Because since we're not helping him he can easily get many other people to help him", Vin stated.

"I know but we don't know what lunch she has or if she'll listen. We could tell her what Luca is planning, but when?! We don't know. Plus if people see us interacting with her they'll report straight back to her. He could do anything to her", I heaved.

"So I'm gonna lose a friend in less than 24 hours?! Already?!", Jason whined.

"I didn't even get to talk to the chick", Matt mumbled.

"You never know what the future might hold", Vin sighed.

"True, but sometimes it's just best not to know", Jake replied.

    The bell rang and we all headed into our English class that we all had together. When we sat down we all couldn't help notice Luca talking to at least a group of 10 guys about something important. I have a bad feeling about this.

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------

-----

-

~THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT DON'T WORRY AN UPDATE FOR CH6 IS ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY :D VOTE THIS BOOK, AND COMMENT TO MAKE MY DAY, EVEN FAN ME FOREVER AND ALWAYS <3'S GUYS