Chapter 14 "It's Not Over, BUT It's STILL Tuesday"

~HEYY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME, SCHOOL COMES FIRST SO HERE IT IS :D ENJOY AND HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ.

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

I left the cemetery and walked all the way to the park where Levet, Velvet, and Caleb were waiting for me by the tree.

"Hello my Raven and Happy Birthday!", Velvet cawed.

"Happy Birthday!" Caleb chuckled.

"And a Happy Birthday from me too, here", Levet smiled as she pulled out a cupcake with a candle on top.

"Aw! You didn't have to!"

"Yet I still did, come on! Make a wish!", she insisted.

"I hope my life from now on will be the most fun and interesting. I want to find happiness and even if I die, it will be no regrets. Oh and finding the love of my life would be awesome too", I thought.

I blew out the candles and immediately started licking the icing.

"Mmmm whipped icing", I hummed.

"I now pronounce you, Raven Moon, eighteen!", Levet cheered.

Yeah, eighteen. I hope my wish comes true.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 14 "IT'S NOT OVER, BUT IT'S STILL TUESDAY"

VIN'S P.O.V

"I want to see her. Her tan soft skin. I want to touch it, kiss it, hug it", my wolf growled.

Can't we don't know where she lives, plus she's human. I don't even know if she'd be able to handle what I am so... I'll leave her be.

"What! No! you cannot deny the attraction. I won't let you let our mate slip through our fingers. She's ours she belongs with us!", he yelled.

You can say that but you know she won't accept us so lay off.

"Never! Are you telling me you'll give up your mate and for what?!"

From me, from what I am. She wouldn't understand.

"Very well, but I'm not backing off from this. Your stupid decisions will kill you in the long run", he groaned and his voice faded.