Ch. 9 Part 2

CHAPTER 9 "COLD DAYS TO COME" PART 2

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

 I left and went straight to my Calculus class and as usual sat down saying hi to Kat. Even while Mr. Hudson was explaining the lesson, I couldn't help but wonder what Mrs Carry had said to me. "Werewolves". What's werewolves got to do with it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------

---------- 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So far today has surprisingly been a good day only because I've been avoiding all of Luca's tricks all day. Vin warned me about the on my seat in the library, the twins told me someone put a bucket of bugs on my locker, and Matt warned me that someone would try to put worms in my hoodie in 2nd period. So as long as I avoid all this shit, I'm good. The bell rang for lunch and I needed to go to the bathroom really bad. I took off my hoodie and set it over the stall and put my stuff next to me. Suddenly I heard someone come in and they rushed taking my hoodie rushing the fuck out! Oh my god what the fuck!!!!!!

    I finished as fast as I could, washed my hands (yes I really had to), and ran after the little fucktard that took my jacket. The person who actually a guy ran into the cafeteria, so I ran in too. I busted through and it looked as though everybody was waiting for me, laughing at me. Then I searched and found the guy and some other guy who had my jacket and they were standing next to Luca and they were already pulling it apart. Oh fuck! I ran towards them, but it was too late and I watched my hoodie fall to the floor ripped straight down the middle. I could only stare at not even paying attention to the laughing in the background.

"You see?! This is what happens when you defy me", Luca laughed.

    Anger, stress, and ass whoopin were building, boiling inside of me. That jacket was one of the few things I had left of my mother and now it's destroyed.

"Awwwww is the loser gonna cry???", a girl screamed.

"Now do us all a favor and leave", Luca cooed.

    I looked up at Kat and the others looking in disbelief of what had happened, but I couldn't blame them. I glared back at Luca with his winning grin. I grabbed an unopened carton of milk and drank a lot of it rinsing it in my mouth.

"What are you doing? Drinking down your sorrows", he chuckled.

    I stopped in front of him and spit a mouthful of milk into his face and then slapped him really hard. Everybody looked at me like I just shot a puppy, but to me I just humiliated a mutt.