Chapter 21 "PAIN"

~HOW ARE YOU GUYS :D NOTHING MUCH TO SAY OTHER THAN I THROUGHLY ENJOYED WIRING THIS CHAPTER. YOU'RE GOING TO SEE A RATHER UNPLEASANT SIDE OF LUCA, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE :)

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

"Luca, I think someone is following me", I text

"What?! Where are you!"

"On pine road".

"I'm on my way!"

    I stay on the open area and decided at the moment to call the police, as soon as I started to dial 911 the man grabbed my arm and grabbed the phone from my hand. He throws my phone and restles me to the ground with a knife in his hand to give him all my money. In the panic, I kick his balls causing him to cower a little, but he didn't get off of me. I scream and shout as long as I can and yet nobody came to my rescue. As soon as it looked he was about to stab me a rush of anger swept through me and my body felt as if on fire. I lifted my hand towards his face and a force of red mist shot from me to him causing him to yell as if his skin was burning off. Once he was off me, I ran as fast and as far away as I could. In the moment of me running I ran into Luca whole grabbed onto me as tight as he could. I hadn't realized till then that I was crying from what was almost done to me, what I did to that man.

"Luca", I cried.

"Shush, shush lovely. Now what happened", he cooed.

    I grabbed tight on his arms and he jerked away from me really fast screaming and it's as if my hands left deep burns in his skin.

"Oh my god, oh my god Luca. I'm sorry, I'm sorry", I cried harder.

    I'm hurting people! W-What's wrong with me? Suddenly my head started throbbing and I felt out of breath and began to sway a little.

"L-L-uca", I cried falling over.

    And the the last thing I heard was Luca screaming my name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------- 

CHAPTER 21 "PAIN

LUCA'S P.O.V

"Is she going to be okay?," I asked concerned for the angel in my bed.

"I'm sure she will, but let her rest for now. The pain medications she took will have her knocked out for awhile. Watch her while I go call Levet," Katerina assured me patting my shoulder as she left the room.