Chapter 2 "My Life LEAVES Me In Trouble"

~HEY CHAPTER 2 OF MEETING YOU HERE. I KNOW I HAVEN'T REALLY UPDATED THIS ONE BUT I REALLY WANTED TO FOCUS ON THE TRUE BOND SO THIS ONE WILL BE UPDATED LIKE ONCE EVERY WEEK. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL GROW TO LOVE THIS STORY TOO. AND IF YOU'RE CONFUSED ON WHO BEAT RAVEN LAST CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER WILL EXPLAIN :) SO ENJOY. COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY PLEASE AND THANK YOU :D~

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD VELVET HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

                          CHAPTER 2 MY LIFE LEAVES ME IN TROUBLE

    My body was startled by the sudden ringing of my alarm and my head started throbbing in pain from the sound. I groaned as I managed to reach for the button to shut it the hell up. I sighed back in peace as I lazily opened my eyes. I looked over towards my cute Velvet still sleeping next to me. I pet her soft silky feathers making her slowly open her velvet eyes.

"Well hello Raven", she cooed.

    Good morning Velvet.

"Is "he" still here?", she asked.

    I never heard the car come back. 

 "I'll go check", she said jumping onto the window seal. "He seems not to be here", she cheered.

    Well at least I'll have some peace and quiet for once.

"Indeed", she nodded.

    I tried to get up, but only found myself wincing from the bruises. Every movement that required my muscles caused me to cry in pain. I could barely stand on my own two feet. It took me at least 10 minutes to get from my bed to the closet.

"You're in too much pain Raven", Velvet scowled.

     But I must go to school and I have work today.

"It is all too much for you. Please rest", she begged.

    If I stay home "he'll" see me and most likely beat me again. Plus I need the money from my job. I need food and school supplies.

"But---".

    No buts, I'm going.

"Very well, very well", she sighed.

    I pulled out from my closet a black t-shirt that said "I

"See?! See?! You should have stayed home", Velvet scowled.

    What are you my mother?!

"I very well should be Raven Moon".

    Hahaha ok, well I'm almost there anyways.

"Get there in 5 minutes and not a minute more".

    Not even a minute later I saw the bus stop and sat on the old rusty bench that stood beside it. I reached into my pocket and put on my glasses. They help me see things far away, but they make me look like a complete nerd which I am anyways. In the midst of my thoughts the bus came up and Velvet flew away. I went inside the always vacant bus and sat in the middle on the right side near the windows. As the bus driver drove through the small rundown part of town, I was amazed at the huge difference between where I lived and where everybody else lived.