Ch.11 Part 2

CHAPTER 11 "I'LL MEET YOU AGAIN" PART 2

~HERE IS A PICTURE OF A NEW CHARACTER NAMED LEVET. YOU'LL FIND OUT ALL ABOUT HERE IN THIS PART ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

"Alright, I'm outta here. Bye guys", I said getting up with my stuff.

"Oh Raven. You're keeping your promise right?", Jake smirked.

"Yes".

"What promise?", Luca glared at Jake.

"None of your business", Both Jake and I snarled.

    Luca's eye I swear twitched at us in anger and he started cursing under his breath while closing his eyes as if he was trying to calm himself down. I finally left the table leaving the cafeteria feeling kinda confused on the fight Jason and Luca just had, but you know who cares. Luca needs to learn to stay out of my life it's already annoying enough without him in it, especially since I live in a tree now. Hah, this day just get's better and better, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

----------

----

--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~AFTER P.E. 6TH PERIOD~

*RING**RING**RING*

    Oh thank god that's the bell. I ran out of the locker room, but was immediately pulled back by a pair of strong hands.

"Where do you think you're going?", Vin said plainly.

"Oh god, I have to help you after school".

"That's right".

"Let me call my boss", I sighed.

    I took out my phone and dialed Dan.

"Hello?", he answered.

"Hey Dan, I can't come to work today. I have to help out a friend for football practice probably for a long time".

"When does practice end?"

"Um at like 5 or 6".

"Okay when you come we'll work out a temporary schedule for you so you can still work".