Chapter 8 "AND We're Friends Once Again"

~HEY GUYS BEEN A WHILE AND IM VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT :D SO I HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER OF MEETING YOU <3'S AND HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ~

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

                             CHAPTER 8 "AND WE'RE FRIENDS ONCE AGAIN"

RAVEN'S P.OV

"Raven, Raven".

Hmm?

"Raven, Raven wake up, wake up Raven".

    I slowly creeped open my eyes to see a single black eyeball staring at me. I slowly closed my eyes back ignoring Velvet poking her beak in my face.

"You need to wake up for school", she scowled.

    I groaned rolling over onto my side.

"Come on! Come on!"

    I don't wanna.

"Well you must, before your father wakes up at least", she panicked.

    Ok, ok. I got up feeling a little better than yesterday. I looked down surprised the bruises on my legs were completely gone, but I still felt a slight sting. Kinda forgot I heal sorta fast, another weird thing about me. I dragged myself to my closet and quickly picked out the first set of clothes that caught my eye. I got dressed in my "LOL" shirt, blue skinny jeans, my of course black hoodie, and my old black boots. Examining my shoes, I hadn't realized how old these things looked. They have holes and the heels feel like they're gonna give out, but I know it's cold today.

   Oh well; I grabbed up my backpack and Velvet flew onto my shoulder. Bracing myself for the worst, I quietly opened my door out to the hallway and the first thing I see is beer cans and bottles everywhere. Everything smelled of alcohol and smoke making it a little hard for me to breath. I tiptoed through my living room and there I saw I guess a couple of my dad's friends layed out drunk everywhere; it was a horrid sight. My dad was in the couch snoring as loud as a bear with a beer bottle in his hand. I grabbed my house keys and rushed out of the disgusting sight of the place. Taking in the morning breeze I immediately felt relieved that I could breath some fresh air.

"That place was atrocious!", Velvet cawed.

    I know and we all know who's gonna have to clean that up. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------

----------

    Mr. V dropped me off at the school and heaved a heavy sigh as I stepped out the bus. I kept my head down and started to speed walk towards the entrance.