Chapter 20 "RECEIVING a Gift"

~HEY GUYS, HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE :D THERE'S NOTHING ELSE I CAN REALLY SAY OTHER THAN ENJOY

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

"Where is the new slave I was supposed to receive? I'm getting tired and bored of the ones I have now".

"That's exactly what I was coming to you about. My men Ben, Jack, and Chad haven't returned with her. They will pay for not answering me", he snarled.

"Whose the girl anyways?"

"Raven Moon".

    I turned in disbelief.

"Moon? Whose the father, the mother?!"

"I'd have to go access my files, but her father is who sold her off to pay off debts and bills".

"Find out now, I need to know", I smirked.

    Micheal left me and I walked out to head to my study. If she's who I think she is, I'll have all the power in the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 20 "RECEIVING A GIFT"

RAVEN'S P.O.V (Friday March 21)

"We mustn't leave, we are what he needs. He's warm and cares for us; our heart flutters", a soothing voice cooed.

Who are you? Where are you?

"In due time you will hear me more clearly, see me. But for now we are changing. He will love us unconditionally", the voice happily sighed.

Changing?

"Wake up Raven. I fear for the gift we shall receive".

"Raven!"

"What!", I screamed falling off the bed. "Levet! Don't do that!", I huffed rubbing my side.

"I'm sorry girly but you weren't waking up from me tapping you, it's time to go to school", she laughed walking out of my room.

    I don't understand how's she's a morning person. I got up from the floor unplugging my phone from my charger and realized Luca had texted me.

"Good Morning, beautiful :)"

"Goooood Morning :D"

"You seem extra happy this morning".