Chapter 10 "BUT Nobody Will Understand"

~HEY GUYS I WAS GONNA UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT I WAS BUSY SO, YOU'LL GET OVER IT. BUT GO AHEAD AND ENJOY ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MEETING YOU, :) HERE'S A PICTURE OF VIN BTW

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

 ~All rights reserved Copyright according to the musicical lyrics written in this chapter belong to and only 7lyrics. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the lyrics in this chapter without given permission from the owner.  ©7lyrics

 Thank You

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

*THE RAVEN MOON SONG THOUGH IS ALL ME :D

                             CHAPTER 10 "BUT NOBODY WILL UNDERSTAND"

    My head... it hurts. W-What happened last night?

"Mate"

    I immediately shot my head up hearing the faint whisper in my ear. The bright sun shined on my face, I saw the glistening pool, and the sound of the morning animals. Wha--- Oh yeah. I ran away from the house. I looked down at my arm, which looked surprisingly healed. I looked down at my Velvet soundly asleep next to me, but I could've sworn Lucas came to me last night. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and it showed literally 2 hours after school started. I had 10 messages from Kat and the others, but I'll ignore it for now. Velvet woke up and began to stretch her wings.

"Oh thank god you're alright Raven!"

    Yeah but we gotta get my stuff for school. I slowly got up feeling so empty and hungry and most of all so weak.

"What if he's there?!!!"

    I'll be fine. He's most likely not there anyways knowing him. Once I reached the back of the house, I snooped around making sure my father wasn't there. Still having my key on me despite my clothes being tattered, I got inside taking a long hot shower hoping to wash off the memories of last night. I changed into some wearable clothes and packed myself for school. I locked back the door on my way out and as I was walking down the short cut my legs were very wobbly. I'm tired, hungry, and I feel digusted from "him" touching me, almost doing unspeakable things to me. I started to silently cry as the memories play back in my head like a record. I could just end it, I could end the suffering. There are many things in a house you could kill yourself with, many things outside to impale myself with. A knife, a gun, even a rope and a chair would be all I need. But I stick around this unfulfilling life and for what?! To only hope and dream. I'm doing what my mom always wanted me to do. I'm living, but I'm not happy.

    Finally after 30 minutes I made it to school and turned in a fake absent note. I looked at the time and it was lunch and that was something I really needed anyways. I walked inside the cafeteria trying to hide the fact that I couldn't walk properly and grabbed a turkey sub. I turned around to leave, but a couple of disturbances blocked my path. Gina, Lila, and a couple other girls had crossed my path and I wasn't pleased with it.

"Well isn't it little Miss Confident", Gina sneered.

    Do I really need this today? On a Thursday, not even on a Friday.