Chapter 17 "GET Help, Have Hope"

~JUST FOR YOU GUYS, HERE'S ANOTHER UPLOAD OF MEETING YOU. MAYBE EVEN ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW IF I HAVE TIME. ENJOY AND HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ :D

P.S.- WHEN RAVEN IS TALKING TO HER BIRD, VELVET. HER WORDS WILL BE BOLDED AS IF SHE IS TALKING TO HER WITH HER MIND AND IF IT'S NOT BOLDED SHE'S JUST THINKING TO HERSELF ;)

~All rights reserved Copyright in this story belong to and only ©Chocolat13angel. Do not copy, paste, or claim rights for the chapters in this book without given permission from the owner.

Thank You

PREVIOUSLY...

"And you will never talk or tell your friends about this, because if you do I will know and I will kill them as well as YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

    My lips were too cut up to speak, so he dug one his fingers into my arm cut and that made me answer him despite the pain in my face.

"Yes", I coughed.

"Good", he smiled dropping my head.

    He got up leaving me there on the floor and I heard him walk away slamming the door into his bedroom. Tears were still streaming down my face, stinging with every little drop, but at that point I didn't care. It's not like I could wipe them away, my arms were cut up and so were my hands and fingers. If anything I'd just get blood in my eyes and cry that. I wanted to die, but he didn't kill me because he wanted to see me suffer and he succeeded. If this is what fate had in store for me then to make it even more amusing, I'd ask fate to kill me. I can feel it, my body I didn't realize till now is growing so cold. I feel numb, almost limp. What more is there to do than just listen to my slowing heart beat, beating so slow...................so slow. So slow that I can hear it so clear. So soothing as it beats slowly.............it's so...............soothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------

-------

CHAPTER 17 "GET HELP, HAVE HOPE"

(3 MONTHS LATER, DECEMBER 17)

RAVEN'S P.OV. (Lunch)   

    I'm very much afraid, always afraid. He could be watching, watching me or my friends. This bench is the only place now where I feel safe enough to eat. 3 months, it's been 3 months since my nightmares had came to life. The teachers have been asking too many questions, so I tell them lies. What of he hurts them too? It'll be my fault, I don't want that. I worry everyday, every night, every hour, every minute, and second. I can't sleep or focus. Why am I even thinking this?! I'm trapped and silently dying inside. First week my cuts healed miraculously, but the second week he cut me again in the same spots, third week I healed, fourth week he cut, cut, cut!, fifth week! it repeats over and over again! He made me quit my job! Excuses, I had to make excuses and false promises. The look Dan's face probably had when I emailed him and said, "I need to work out some college work and then I'll come back to work at the shop again". All lies! I know he knows, but he'll never know for sure. As long as we never see face to face I'll be fine. My father took my phone, so is there is no calling for help. Levet no longer lives in the tree, nor does she go to the bus stop. I secretly told Velvet months ago to not see and to not to ask why. I miss my little Velvet so very much.