Don't run away from me chapter 40

DRAFM chapter 40

Woah guess this is the second of the last chapter but I am not sure though because I have miss calculated the chapters anyway TT_TT no!!! sorry I got lost due to the excitement hehe after all we have the sayings of “write the book you want to read” anyway let’s start this chapter with Jean’s P.O.V.

          And yeah note to self don’t ever mess with Eve o.O if you know what I mean XDXD and holly crap! I rated chapter 37 as rated R and now I can't turn it back to rated P something huhuhu!!!!....nah can't do anything about it anymore

~Jean Alexander’s P.O.V.~

We have like half an hour before taking off to a war that would probably kill us all, unless Ash’s father William Evanswould help us with this fight, after all these people are those who killed our brother’s, the other pack.

What bugs me though is the name Tyrone, as if I have heard it somewhere, and this strange feelings I get whenever I think about it just gives me more clues.

I swirled to see the guy how was wearing a bandage all over his body yet he’s bound with cuffs which was cursed, a curse that unable a werewolf to transform, or witches to use crafts.

I tried to give him my reassuring smile, slowly trying to curve my stone smile to him, and strange enough I did, this time it’s not plastic or forced but, I don’t know it feels like I’m happy to see him, safe….does this means he’s important to me? But I don’t even know him…

“N~Nyko…” I asked sheepishly as I cupped his face.

Nyko smiled, but it was faint as if he knows that he’ll probably gonna die….die? I won’t let him! He’s far more precious to die…w-wait what am I talking about? I guess I’m stressed.

Nyko coughed awkwardly as my brown orbs was trained on his face, “Uhm, N-Nyk is enough..” he said as he gave me his smile, and it made my inside wild as if I know something but I am just blind to see it.

“Oh~ sure, N-Nyk, anyway are you sure his name is Tyrone?” I inquired as I set aside the inconvenient disquieting parasite I often called, feelings, they just hold you back, and in war it’s troublesome.

Nyko frowned as his gaze passed through my eyes as if he was not seeing me, “y-yeah-” he said as his gaze are now back to mine, “Tyrone, Tyrone Lockser why?”

“Nothing, nothing, I need your help, come with me” I said as I leant my hands on him, offering him to come with me, he refused though but I am persistent enough to make him come with me, but a bit inconvenient and not like me though  because I carried him on my shoulder as he struggled to get break free from my grip.

We went to our record books right next to my room since I always set and clean the record room where we store our files, about visitors, enemies, and other stuff that you could think off.

“What are we doing here?” he asked but just after few minutes I heard him muttered something like ‘What a dusty place’