Don't run away from me chapter 34

DRAFM Chapter 34

          Was listening to decode now by paramore and damn this song still gives me the Goosebumps yaay anyway have fun reading

          By the way, it’s Eve’s P.O.V. and yeah this have two P.O.V!

          ~Eve P.O.V~

          Everything seems surreal now, it’s blurry as I stood here in front of them lifelessly, and it has been long as the stars from the high above shown its way to soothe the dreading world I am into now…

          How long have I been standing here?, why can’t they hear me? Why? I asked still staring at Ash who’s been shaking me relentlessly as he kept screaming and cursing Nyko, what did Nyko do? W-where is he?

          And before I knew it those endearing eyes that never failed to take my breath away glowed into a very superb sapphire blue that gave me Goosebumps just by mere drowning in them.

          He turned to the girl right beside him, ‘she looks so beautiful’  is all I said when she gripped Ash’s shoulder.

          “You need to do this!” she shouted at Ash as she shove the book that she’s holding onto Ash’s face, funny how I can hear them yet they can’t hear me, this sucks.

          Ash took a pace back and it frightened me, ‘Ash don’t leave me! Please! I’m scared!’, I begged as he continued, he turned his back at me in the process as he faced the girl with Jean on her side,

          It’s so confusing, and the fact that I caught myself into this nightmare is enough to stir my sophisticated brain,

          I heard Ash sighed as he turned to me mouthing ‘It’ll be ok’ as he bit his lips, he closed his eyes as he anticipated everything while the woman right over there was chanting some sort of I don’t know just chanting, and I am so darn scared to comprehend things right now.

          Ash growled and it made me flinched mentally as I stared at him, he kept groaned when Jean handed him this sort of white bottle, ‘Great I had enough of these bottles already!, I whined as Ash took the bottle and gulping in one shot the liquid inside it, and it seems bitter as his feature contorted with disgust.

          “I will totally gonna kill that bustard!” Ash hissed as he walked heading to me with his eyes sternly trained on my eyes, still glowing but his face never left the agonizing features as his lips were quite twitching, something inside it was probing as he suppressed the pain in him, ‘How come I can feel his pain…damn this is soo confusing!!

Ash continued his pace until he reached me, cupping my checks, soothing me in the process as he leaned forward still hissing and quite wincing from the pain,

“Listen to me Eve…everything is gonna be fine….this will hurt a bit but please bear with me.” He said with his agonizing eyes pleading while it traveled to my whole face while he slowly opened his mouth showing these elongated canine fangs slowly caressing my lips, ‘Ash this is not funny!’  I protested.