Don't run away from me chapter 27

Chapter 27

Yeah teamNyko or teamAsh haha who should I chose? Anyway oh crap this thing is getting pretty weirder and getting closer to the..ehm…yeah but yeah this chapter is back to Eve and Ash….will Ash really hurt Eve? Will he kill Eve? What will Eve do? *gulp eating popcorn* Let’s find out in this chapter ayeeey give them a hug! Me? I would give Nyko a freaking hug haha  joke ehem…

And yeah narration it is XDXD I think I’m loving narrating stuff :P although it’s kinda confusing..

Anyway pic of Jean Alexander Winston right over there! ~>

~(narration and recap: Eve kept crying and crying, Ash tried to make him stop but Eve just let his tears flow like a river, later on when Eve finally stopped by Ash hugging him so tightly saying he’s ok with a reassuring smile, Eve ceased his tears and a new set of rainbow shown on his face,

later after they took their dinner Eve decided to sleep, he was so tired and he let Ash sleep with him knowing he’d gonna freak out when he’s alone especially in the dark….)~

          Heart was beating fast as I continued to overwhelm my sudden pleasure; the sudden rush of my blood that boils in my body fueled my unrequited desires; making my skin getting redder as I stayed here close to him in his bed, and making it harder for me to resist the bliss that awaits me.

          Just from seeing your smile my heart would go crazy, and begins to throb and be filled with happiness that makes me whole, Ash said mentally, with a contented smile on his face, his hands were freely skimming on Eve’s shoulder; sending little sparks in his body, his hands continued to roam till it reached Eve’s jaw line caressing it with the back of his finger slowly to savor the cherished moment.

Licking his bottom lips Ash suddenly felt the urge of biting him, to feel him, his blood, his breathes….everything… Ash’s thoughts were all over the place and so his emotions.

What am I thinking about?  Ash said as he tried to calm himself; slapping his face with his hands in the process as he turned his muscular back from Eve, what should I do? This is not the right time for this knowing there’s something around there waiting for him….for my Eve…, Sighing he found himself turning back again, to face Eve; to peer in his serene face when suddenly his eyes grew wider in surprise, lips quite parted and his brows were both raised making this horizontal crinkle in his forehead when he realized that Eve was facing him.

Stuttering, “I-I didn’t mean to wake you up-” Ash paused for a bit, frowns forming as he brushed the hair away from Eves eyes, “Eve?” he continued, Eve didn’t respond, he was still sleeping but Eve’s hand unconsciously found Ash’s neck; drawing him closer to him in the process, sighing Ash smiled feebly.

“I actually missed this, you so close to me, clinging to no one but me, smiling because of me, although we were just kids back then I know, since the moment I laid my eyes on you Eve…”,Ash paused, lips quite quivering as he leaned forward to plant an endearing kiss on Eve’s forehead, “….you makes me happy by just being with you, so simple to a point where you don’t need to exert efforts…”

Earlier was one of the best moments in my life, although I got pissed because of Eve getting worried to Nyko but it also made me feel better knowing he hasn’t changed because I know, every person that he met, those person will be part in his life, Ash paused again, tears were threatening to break its way, “You haven’t changed, and hope you will never change for me…Eve..” he said below whisper while leaning his forehead on Eve’s.