DRAFM I: chapter 14

DRAFM I: mated through bonds chapter 14 [edited 10-21-13]

      Hope you guys love this chapter although I am not really sure if you will like it though XDXD Anyway here it is!!  Don’t forget to fan, love, comment and vote yaay and spread the love of DRAFM too.

      Note: this is part two of chapter 13

      ~*~*~Ashton’s P.O.V~*~*~ 

      I want to hold him forever…

      I want him so bad, I don’t even know what I’d do if he’ll leave me so God please I beg you please help me!!!!!

      I don’t want to lose him, I don’t want to lose Eve anymore!!!!! 

      Does-does this means his my……

      M-Mate?...

      I don’t want this to end, I want him, I want Eve…  And I want to start all over again with him in my life…

     I draw his head closer to me as I nuzzled his cheeks, and planting kisses in his temples, “Welcome back….Eve…” is all I said when he broke into tears again while engulfing me with his arms.

       Eve shook his head as he tried pushing me away, but I didn’t bulge or move, why would I? I don’t want him leaving me alone; I don’t want to be alone… I need him….

     “Liar….you…are a Liar, Ash…” his raspy voice echoed.

     “I am not lying Eve…” I said while I forced him to stare into my eyes, hoping he would see the truth in my eyes, “Look into my eyes Eve and- and tell me if I am lying?”

     “Y-you are!!!!!” Eve shouted at my face as he stood up so fast and I wasn’t able to stop him, he started pacing back and forth while he shook his head, “You are lying Ash I know it….I know!!!” he insisted.

     “Eve look and listen to me” I pleaded, I soothed him again while trying to stop his paces, rubbing my hands into his back while I hugged him so close I can even literally feel his heart pounding, “I am not lying….this is still me, the Ash you know…. and you know me very well Eve….”

      “Yeah I know you… I know you so well…but now Ash?” he stared daggers again while trying to stop his tears but failed miserably, “I know you so damn well and now? I am not sure if that’s you Ash…you have changed…you are not the Ash I knew….”

     “This is still me Eve”

     “NO!!! the Ash I knew never hurts me!!!  He never did…” he said hysterically while he pushed me away again but I had enough, I pinned him in the wall as gentle as I could while cornering his sides with my arms plastered against the cold wall, hovering on him in the process without breaking our gazes, I won’t let him go without even listening to me… I won’t.