Don't run away from me chapter 31

Oh~ sweet heavens after how many years finally I am back! Yaay…..

Sorry for the late update guys! I was gone for just few days thought, but it felt like a month already! Blame the slow enrollment process of my school haha yaay I am going to study again anyway here’s chapter 31 just for you guys!

And yeah Ashton P.O.V. yikes! And yaay for our #TeamAsh!...and yeah vote this chapter of you are one of them XDXD

~(recap)~

Nyko was abducted by a witch named Calypso Ull which also Ulrich Ull’s sister; the first witch that was mated to a lycanthropes or so we call werewolf, she’s asking Nyko’s help to save Eve from the true nature of Ash as a  lycanthrope, and now Nyko is back to do his part to save his love, Eve, from the hands of his formidable foe, Ash.

          Meanwhile, Ash just found out that those murderers already know where Eve lives, and he’s prepared to protect Eve even if it cost his own demise, now he’s with Eve all the time with the help of some war wolves that are working to Jean, his future beta.

.(*~*)

../)--)\

.…/…\....~>now

Snorting, I never thought school would be this sucks, well yeah school sucks! Especially when he’s here, good thing I was able to sat right next to Eve because if I don’t then I don’t know what’s gonna happen, you think of the worst scenario ever inside of a classroom and that’s what I am going to do.

Nyko keeps pocking Eve that just made my blood boils, the curse of the blue moon was already lifted but can you blame me? He’s my mate, well actually to be more precise Eve will be my beloved mate, sue me for loving him so unconditionally but what Nyko’s doing right now really gets into my nerves. And you don’t want to get into my nerves.

It makes me want to strangle him, I thought with a menacing glare at the blackboard, scowling in the process which made our teacher quite flinched every time he sees my glares, he’s nervous I guess, he’s actually sweating as he lectured us, not to mention the two war wolf here with their stoic features as they anticipated their current daily life, but thanks to Eve though with his magical hands holding and warming my cold free hand, it soothes my anger towards Nyko…

For now…

Sighing, I turned toward him with an ecstatic glint to his solemn grandeur features as he tried to listen to the teacher, his giggles echoed in my head as my free hand found his small curls on his head as I played with it, leaning closer to him in the process which made people stare at us, I don’t give a fuck if they do, unless they’ll gonna hurt Eve then they have to kiss goodbye to their old dear precious life.

But as always I can feel Nyko was glowering at me, I can feel his daggering eyes mentally stabbing me to death, let alone his groaning just made show my smug smirk as he watched me in jealousy.

Narrowing his eyes with his green ominous orbs, “Would you like to stop that? Eve’s trying to listen to the teacher!” Nyko grumbled as he kept kicking the left toe of my chair,