Don't run away from me chapter 42

DRAFM chapter 42

I need Ash!!! And his healing ability!!! gosh I really loathe #mouthsore anyway hi guys!! So do we have #TeamNyko here? Ahehehe just asking, gosh I miss my Nyk- I mean our Nyko~<3 speaking of which his OH~LALA~Cute photo over there which is also edited by me so sorry if it’s not cool XDXD and yeah look closely on his eyes!!! and also Jean's sample wolf!! 

And yeah it’s pretty hard making a fight scene sorry this is actually my first time writing one and probably not the last time TT_TT, not to mention my first time writing BxB/werewolf story hehe and I am loving it XD did I already mentioned that?….anyway sorry for the late update and we are back with our good old friend “narration” by the way, done writing the description of Jean and Nyko’s story yaaay!!

~(Narration)~

‘Eve you are brave, brave enough to do this so please don’t be chickening out!’ Eve said to his self mentally as he opted to escape while letting an amount of deep breath escape from his trembling lips, “I don’t know how long that bitch would come back but I don’t care!!!! I need to warn Ash…I-I need him”

Eve tried to wriggle his body out as he glance at the spear pointing on his back through the help of the mirror on his right side as he vigorously kept yanking his wrist that is bound with rope.

His wrist were now aching as a red bruise starting to appear from the tightness of the rope, he hissed as it continued aching but he just ignored it away the best he could as he opted to escape.

Though he was hurt, Eve’s features were different as his emotions were shuffling inside the dreadful room, his damp eyes grew bigger as he glowered at the rope, and his brows were slowly meeting as he kept jutting his chin.

Why won’t this rope break!! The spear…if ever I’ll move it’ll spear me to death, at least that’s what I thought but….I won’t lose anything If I’ll try it right?

Ok so what should I do? Think!!! My upper body is tied, wrist, and foots too which hinders my movements, should I drag it? Ah~! This is infuriating!

Eve was slowly glaring at his side as he huff, that’s until he bit his lips as he closed his eyes, trying to focus as he tried to calm his self.

This is it Eve, just move to the left, it won’t hurt….it won’t hurt she was probably bluffing earlier about the spear so just do what I say Eve, just try to break it by falling it will work out…

I hope so….

As soon as he thought what he planned he decided to yank the chair with his body, gladly it moved fast as it pulls him on the ground but there was a mechanical noise coming from the back where the spear was sitting coldly, and before he knew it; the spear drawn blood on his shoulder as it passed through landing on another chair across him where Calypso sat earlier,

 the intense pain made Eve yelp and cringed as he suppress the unbearable pain in his bleeding shoulder, it went through making a small carve on his shoulder exposing his naked dermis with its red flesh as it gushed with blood streaming down to his weary body, he started hyperventilating as he tried to move by dragging his foot near to the spear, if he wasn’t fast that spear would land on his shoulder blade and it would kill him for sure.