DRAFM I: chapter 11

DRAFM I: Mated through bonds chapter 11

      one day Eve was walking with Nyko and the others when they stumbled on this cute rectangular button which a word is etched on it, it  was a” VOTE” button and they don’t know how to use it, help them guys through teaching them how by pressing the button right there so that they will be able to know how to use it every time they stumble something similar to the VOTE BUTTON  XDXD

     ~*~*~*Eve McCkeifer’s P.O.V.*~*~*~

      I felt the burning eyes on my back and I panicked ‘I don’t want to feel that pain again’ I couldn’t comprehend things properly and I am having a damn hard breathing for crying out loud! I want to leave but my body trembled in fears, and my throat felt so dry…. Why does Ashton hates me that much? I didn’t do anything but to be myself and now he hates me?! What’s his damn problem!!! It is true, Ash have already changed….and I don’t like it…

     I am so freaking out! I totally don’t know what to do! Heck I don’t even know where I am now, all my brain could process at the moment was I am sleeping… when did I slept? And this is why I don’t like panicking because I tend to lose my mind and sometimes I don’t know what I just did….

     But I gotta say, my anxiety keeps subsiding, I don’t know how to describe it, it felt like the hook in my heart was gently taken away, and the heavy feeling in my chest was gone too! Somehow- somehow, whoever’s doing this makes my fear gone away… I want to see that person whoever it is, but I gotta admit there’s still something in me hoping that it’s him, Ash… but I know that wouldn’t be possible now… 

     My hair feels funny, like someone has been playing with it, and the cold breeze of the air felt so comfy, it makes me want to sleep but I want to wake up!  I peered my eyes at the person who’s making me comfortable, and I gaped like a freaking gold fish when I saw him..

     …

     …

     Nyko…

     The way he looks now makes my butterfly break free, it took my breath away, he looks so perfect with his creamy white skin radiating when it was touched by the sun’s lights, he looks like an angel, what more when his full lovable lips were beaming, God help me!!  I pleaded mentally when I noticed how hard it is to avert my gaze from those glinting eyes of his. 

      “Good afternoon, Eve” Nyko greeted while he kept playing circles with my hair, completely messing with it, but I don’t mind.

     I smiled at him in return, still blinking my eyes out to stop myself checking him out, “Good afternoon too” wait what? how long have I been sleeping?!, “wait…After-noon?” I lisped, I am so oblivious right now and it’s pretty much written on my face, Nyko nodded his head while he helped me sit right beside him, and it turned out…

     I WAS SLEEPING ON HIS LAP!!!!!! CRAAAP!!!!