DRAFM I: chapter 4

DRAFM I: Mated through Bonds chapter 4

     This is the continuation of Ashton’s P.O.V.

     ~Ashton Craig Evans ~

      I am standing alone in this dark obscure place and the feelings was disturbingly spine-chilling eerie; I couldn’t comprehend where I am, how can I? this place is way too odd for me to describe… all I remembered was I was having party with my friends, drank and then I fell asleep, but now?

      I am already here in this foggy bloody forest; literally, the trees were tainted and laced with blood and black snakes lurking in them, top and bellow and they were far too many to count. I can see no land but red water; no it’s not water, this liquids is far too sticky and it stinks…as if it is… it’s blood?! with-with

     With skulls?

     I feel throwing up as I covered my nose from this stinky awful smell, gasping heavily I hobbled through this bloody water; trying to find my way out of this nightmare…that’s right nightmare! I need to wake up I need to wake up!  I said as I punched my face and it made a cracking noise; but that’s the least of my problem, I need to wake up,  I need to wake myself up from this obscure nightmare!

     I glanced up while frowning; the sky was dark with a hint of red and the moon? it’s- it’s blood-stained red!, I can’t describe this place, it’s weird and far describable!, it’s creepy, like a labyrinth? My mind can’t comprehend it at all, what more if I am to describe them.

     All I need to do is to wake up, so wake up Ash wake up!

     This utter silence fucked the crap out of me until, until an eerie snivel caught my attention fuck I prefer the silence than this!, it was lurking behind me, I can feel the disturbance in the water bellow me

     Fuck I may be a werewolf but I am fucking scared of this kind of shit!  But my friends don’t know this because I always tend to be collected.

     I tried to turn around but, my body just froze like a statue; I can’t move and this made me feel more disturb and alarmed, I can feel my heart beating faster than it should and I can’t feel my inner wolf in my body.

     “A-s-h” a terrifying voice sent shivers to my spine making me shudder in fear while it echoed in this very place, what more made me frightened was the hissing of the snakes and the flocking of wings of the crow, FUCK!!! I didn’t even saw the crows earlier!.

     Damn I look so fucking weak!

     “Ash-h” the terrifying voice continued “why…” it prolonged every word as if it was having a hard time talking and his voice were hoarse.

     Why?!! I should be asking that WHY?! Why the fuck am I here and who the fuck are you!!