DRAFM I: Chapter 16

DRAFM 16 [edited 11-10-13]

      Sorry for the late update guys!!! I was busy and I joined this semi-OJT stuff, and after the ojt I have these annoying muscle ache-stuff, anyway here’s the edited chapter 16!!! Lovelots :D

      ~~>Eve McCkeifer’s P.O.V<~~

      He tilted my head while he took a deep breath, and damn it felt like every seconds was a whole eternity with his touch that left nothing but electricity, every seconds was like a highlight with fireworks exploding in my mind, the way he looks at me felt like there’s sparks flying, it makes me forget to breathe, everything felt like it’s frozen while he slowly dipped his head and my heart pounds so hard in anticipation…

      OH God, please tell me if this is a dream or not!!!!! Am I dreaming?!!! But all I could see was him!!!! All I could feel is him….

       God is this for real?! But-but he’s straight, Ashton is straighter than a freaking pole!!!!  This is way too good to be true; Ashton would never kiss someone like me, wouldn’t he?

      This is killing me, I know this is not true, that maybe, maybe I am dreaming knowing I really ‘really’ love him, love that can never come true…

      My heart froze when the tip of his nose slightly nudging mine, it made me shut my eyes, but I can’t, I want to see his face, I want to see if he’s playing but he’s not, he was not smiling, he was not faking this all, in fact, all I could see in his eyes were excitement and lust, at made me shiver to see his face like this, to see him like this, this kind of persona of his made my heart skip a beat…

      The way he wet his lips with his tongue made my body hot, the way his warm skin touches mine make me yearn for more, and just by watching him, it felt like he’s whole body’s an aphrodisiac…

      He’s… changed… he’s showing me this new side of his that I never thought he had. This is madness, but this kind of madness gave me hope. What made him do this anyway?

      He’s not drunk, is he? Of course he’s not! We don’t have any alcohol here! Heck we didn’t even drank any alcohol! I don’t know how to respond, what bothers me most is that I think, I think Ashton was serious now, the way his eyes blazed with fire, he’s far too serious…

      My thoughts were all over the place, I could not think clear, that’s until he let go of my wrists, it gave me relief, at least I could stop this madness, I want this to happen but I will regret it later because one day, I will see him in the altar being married… 

      But I spoke too soon, I was so preoccupied of how to push him without hurting him but my thought ceased when I felt his hands fumbling my upper body, my sides, my abdomen, my stomach, I felt his hand trailing my navel and it sent another wave of electricity throughout my bod and to my soul,

      This all new sensation gave me lewd images and thoughts, and it made me moan in torture, darn these hormones!!....what if, what if we will go all the way, and, and were gonna…