DRAFM I: chapter 15

DRAFM I mated through bonds chapter 15

     Hope you like this chapter yaay!! and also check my new story titled how you love me now!! Starring Steffen Monroe (Francisco Lachowski) andCecilia Germanotta (Elizabeth Gillies) and Aiden (Finn Harries)

     pic of Ash right over there btw!! and aslo do you like the music? XDXD 

     ~~~~~~Eve McCkeifer’s P.O.V.~~~~~~

     So apparently my dear old Ashton wasn’t kidding when he said he’d gonna crash to my very own mini house! Well I am so thankful though because I really hate being alone, and damn, I think I saw the cherubs singing so frantically above me, but the reek of awkwardness never left the air!!!

     What more when he’s giving me piggyback ride?! Yeah!! I was so oblivious of his intentions until I finally realized I am already right on his back!!!

     But I am really glad we’re so close like this again, this is way too good to be true!!!! Knowing we are already matured, well more likely in physical and age way because deep inside I know I am not mature nor Ash.

     Upon having my arms wrapped around his tight, warm body, I just realized I love how broad his shoulder is, his earthly scent mixed with his own, and the way the light touches his skin, and his aura too; it is as if he’s mysterious! But I know he’s not, I know him from head to toe, I even know he had this little birth mark right on his left butt cheekkkkkkkk…errrr…. forget what I just said will you?!!!!!  But anyway, yeah, he’s giving me different aura, something I can never describe but mysterious.

     The way he smell is so addictive, his breathing, his firm muscle and body…. It makes me feel I want to snuggle him for the rest of my life… Damn, why am I feeling so extra homosexual right now? Geez Eve, control your hormones like this freaking instant!!

     How I wish this will go on and on forever though, but reality sucks, it always tends to take away the veil of fantasy right into our hands, and in my situation, reality is where me and Ash could never love each other as couple,

     I mean …

     He’s hot, he’s popular, he got a brighter future, he’s straight and he’s never gay like me… it would be miracle if one day he’d gonna say he loves me the way I love him, but until that miracle comes, I won’t stop loving him, because if I’d stop, then there’s no reason for me to continue living in this twisted world of ours.

     Did I just sounded a bit of a love-sick & naive? Ha-ha that’s crazy!!

     All the way though while we headed to my house, me and Ash has been talking about the things that changed in our lives since the day I left this place, and damn most of the things changed, and there are people that changed too!! Just for instance, Ash! My little Ashton was actually part of the basketball team, not only part because he’s the freaking captain!!!! Way to go Ash!!!

     I asked him about why joining ‘the basketball club’ out of pure curiosity but instead of answering me, he just snorted and gave me a freaking sly smile!!! Damn him, I mean who wouldn’t be curious? Ashton here actually hates sports, whaat more if it’s basketball when it involves agility, intelligence, perseverance, temper controlling and stuff!! And I know some of them were not possessed by him.