Don't run away from me chapter 37

DRAFM chapter 37

So this is it guys ayeee!! And thanks for suggesting love song by Rihanna but I was kind of looking for a soft cute song :P  anyway it’ll be Shakira - "Underneath Your Clothes" I just love the song!

I won’t be able to upload the whole content here but you can read the whole chapter on this link thanks <3

~50 shades of one-shot (DRAFM edition) Eve’s P.O.V.~

From that very moment as we shared each other’s warmth, I have forgotten what I just said as I obliviously launched myself to him, throwing my arms around him in the process, and he gave in, returning the favors as he leaned forward, pressing his naked body onto mine, and his hot, wet lips grazed my cheeks down to my lips eagerly,

I whimpered at his sudden aggressiveness as I felt his hands tightly gripping, and his teeth slowly biting my lower lips, making me moan as I let him took control of me.

His passionate hungry Desireful kiss made me yearn for more with his tongue slowly licking my lips, pleading for me to let him in, I slowly opened my lips giving him an entry, and he never wasted any speck of seconds as his tongue danced with mine, making me weep for air as it became hotter and intense between us, making it hard for me to breath as he vigorously hunt me with his very own lips.

He pressed our body harder, and his lower hardening region slowly skimming up, making me feel the heat as he stood there, naked before me.

Are we really gonna do this?

Will I let him do this?

s-should I?

I asked mentally as I found myself peering into his very own eyes, his hands found my hips, lifting me as he pressed me closer to him, making me  moan in ecstasy as his lips grazed the curve on my neck.

I shuddered as I felt a warm wet sensation in my neck, he licked me trailing up to my ears, little did I know I was already leaning against a tree where it supported me as he continued gridding his hot erupting body against mine.

“I-I need y-you…..” Ash hissed in ravishment as he sniffed my sides, sending another tingling sensation in my body which caused me to bit my lower lips, I suppress another mad moan as it threatens to escape from my body.

I nodded my head, unable to break free from his spell which made my body yearning for his to ravish mine,

He opened his eyes just to reveal a hungry, dark lustful eyes still shining with its majestic surreal orbs to me, he totally took my breath away.

“S-say y-you l-love me….” I asked, quite stammering as I swallowed my pride, grasping for air as I felt my body getting excited for his touch, the uneasiness I felt, and the insanely wanting made me tug his body closer,