Don't run away from me chapter 41

Woah did you miss our H~O~T Ash and our damn~cute Eve? If yes then here we go!!! Back to our very own Ashton Craig Evans!!! (Ash)

Don’t have any song though want to suggest? And yeah let’s just wait for the Alphas decision XDXD

~Ash P.O.V.~

Father won’t help us, neither does our war wolves since they don’t see me as their own next alpha anymore…. but instead a rouge, guess I won’t be able to survive this fight….but it doesn’t mean Eve wouldn’t….I would do everything to protect him.

Damn I am so stress right now, all the family and mate stuff….I just want to be peaceful, with Eve…but I can’t have that day until Eve is here in my side, safe and sound…I said mentally but even the voice in my head was crying.

Kelsey was taking so much time, and my heart was beating fast every second pass, my heart was mentally crying as it screams for Eve as I shifted uncomfortably on my feet…

“Ash, we can’t just rush there without any plan, do you have a plan?” Jean asked as he stood beside Nyko who’s focusing of recalling every spells he knows to fight with us, would he really help us?

“No…no…unfortunately I don’t have one...I’m sorry…” I admitted as I tried to think of a plan, he was right we can’t just barge in there without a plan, it’ll lead us to our death.

I heard him sighing, my gaze on the ground was slowly skimming to his face just to see him quite smiling, “Don’t worry I think I can deal with that I am your Beta after all.” He said as he ruffled Nyko’s hair, and this made me feel worry, what if Nyko would die? I’m sure Jean won’t be able to take it knowing there’s a possibility that Nyko is his mate, his other half.

“Jean let me talk to you for a sec.” my tone were etched with worries and anxiety as it hit his ears but I have to tell him ‘this’ just in case.

I dragged Jean just far enough to let no one hear what I am about to say to him,  

My eyes were trained on his eyes as I stared at them while he lingers on my side with anticipation, “Look I am not your alpha anymore, if you just noticed how our pack treats me…I am an outsider now, I am not part of this pack anymore-” I said as my cold sweat hands found his shoulder,

Jean frowned as he listened to me, “A-are you sure?”

I nodded my head as my grip tightened, “yes, so please save Eve, I would do everything to let you guy’s escape so when you have Eve please leave immediately and bring Nyko and my sister with you and don’t ever look back no matter what” my voice were deep and firm.

“W-what are you saying?” Jean said gasping every word as he stared at me, perplexed.

“I’m saying if we can’t handle it anymore please take Eve away with you, and protect him…who knows at least if something went wrong then you can save them…” my heart sank at the idea of me leaving Eve alone if ever I would die protecting him… them…but I would shoulder everything just to protect them.