Don't run away from me chapter 29

DRAFM I chapter 29

     ~Pokémon insert~

     Me, walking one day in this wild, wild valley I stumbled upon this smexy wild Pokémon!

     Pokedex: a wild Pokémon appeared!

     Me: what is this?! Who is it!

     pokedex: a Pokémon obviously dumbass, and this type is known as Jean’s P.O.V.

(wow if that’s my pokedex I would totally gonna throw it away ha-ha =_=)

     ohh well that’s the product of my boredom, sorry, anyway yep you heard him! It’s Jean’s P.O.V. (Ashton [Ash] Craig’s beta yaay)…and his pic as Alex Pettyfer right over there! *wink* yaay do you love him?!

           ~*~*Jean’s P.O.V.*~*~      

          (recap: “Well maybe I am repulsive but it doesn’t mean that I don’t respect the old guy? Besides you know me” Ash said.

      “Fair enough, I already know you have nothing to do with it..” Jean said as he took a dramatic pause before continuing, “But Eve might have something to do with it” he continued as he extracted his phone from his pocket, “Yeah Eve indeed” he continued after a beeping sound made by his phone, Ashton frowned when he heard his mate’s name.

      ‘What is he talking about? I’m with Eve since this morning, and I didn’t caught any blood scent from him except from his healing wound.’ Ash thought as he stared at Jean, dumbfounded. )           

                   ~*~*End of recap *~*~

          Ash still gave me this quizzical looks after I checked my phone for any notification about my Uncle Lance current situation, I bet if he wake’s-up he would be bombarded with several questions, but my lack of emotions can’t seems to show worries.

          “Before we start, aren’t you getting cold?” I asked while my eyes roamed around in the environment.

          Ash shrugged it off until he saw his refection in the mirror, his eyes grew wider, his face is burning like he’s embarrassed; he slowly stared at me showing his ripped statuesque body and his v line with his lucky trail being cut off by his boxer shorts.

          “I better dressed first” he said as he chuckled nervously maybe because he slept with Eve and he’s oblivious about it?, “and…you can go to the living room right over there” he said pointing at the door that leads to the living room.

          “Sure…” I said and he rushed upstairs, even the stairs is quite fancy guess his mate is rich.

          I continued my pace as I stared at Eve, examining him again, my eyes landed on his wrist wrapped in Band-Aid.

          He’s no threat; he’s way too innocent…

          “True but have you reconsidered his current situation?” A voice inside my head chimed in, I can feel him narrowing his eyes at Eve, guess he doesn’t feel the guy..