DRAFM I: chapter 20

DRAFM I: Mated through Bonds chapter 20

      This chapter will be about Eve’s best friend, Ciel Valentines!

Updated [03-09-14]

      ~*~*~Ciel Valentines~*~*~

      My room was so silent, and I wasn’t aware of what’s happening in this world, I just want to sleep!! And all you can hear in my room was the fan and my snarling, ‘yep I snarl, I don’t usually do this but damn I am just tired from helping Karl’, and I am sleeping peacefully here until the boisterous noise of the alarm clock on my nightstand woke the pretty angel in me, damn I just don’t like morning! I mean who want to go to school! Not me of course although I am pretty much an A student like Eve but I just hate studying!!.who likes studying? They just want to know how strong fast you can memorize a book, not much of a learning if you ask me.

      *Wake-up Wake-up Wake-up* my alarm clock has been bombarding me with his utterly obnoxious noise, and with a grunt I slid out my left hand from the bed to cease it while mumbling five more minutes!!  As I dreamt of Eve working our Math       homework..

      Math homework…

      Ma-th…

      Home…work…

       “CRAP THE MATH HOMEWORK!!!!” I shrieked while glaring at the alarm clock with wide eyes, I still have much time but damn I think that assignment is way too hard so I better go now!, I thought to myself as I hoped into my feet while undressing myself, and throwing my dresses nonchalantly at the hamper beside the door of the bathroom.

I may be an A straight student but it doesn’t mean I am pretty cool with math, who likes math? NO ONE LIKES MATH!!! I mentally shrugged at the thought with my nose scrunched.

I am totally naked right now as I rush to my bathroom, It’s no biggie I have my own bathroom in the house since my pesky brothers are way too lousy, and have I forgotten to tell you that I have a freaky charmer little sister?! Like heck she is, she always does her charming smile and other charming things to my OHHH-LALA-SO-CUTE boyfriend, but I still love her, unless she would successfully charmed my boyfriend then I bet I would totally go GASAI YUNO and go YANDERE from future diary at her, and just in case you don’t know what yandere means? It means that means DON’T MESS UP WITH ME and MA BOYFRIEND!! Joke but yeah they are scary girls when you mess with their boyfriend or crushes, they can totally go nutz and kill you! You better watch Future diary to understand me and yup I am an OTAKU like Eve ha-ha we are truly best friends aren’t we?

 But I can’t do that to my little sister though….or can I?

After entering the bathroom and letting the warm water caress my delicate petite body while singing my favorite song you and I, I have remembered something…

It has nothing to do with math, nor my boyfriend but Eve…I clearly remember that Nyk asked me about Eve’s address, I wonder what they did thereOohh this’ll be great, Eve gotta tell me what they did there! Yaaayy!!, I exclaimed mentally, and chuckling while dancing in the bathroom gleefully, don’t give me that face I know you also dance in the bathroom! Some of you even sings!!