Don't Run Away From Me ~final chapter~

DRAFM final chapter TT_TT

So I still don’t want to say “cheerio” to DRAFM but everything has ending right? XDXD wonder what’s the price are you ready to read it? Yaay because me I am yet I don’t want to lol

Anyway here’s final chapter be ready!!!!

~(Recap)~

“Eve hasn’t reached the gate of life yet, we can still make it” Ulrich said while her hand gripped Ash’s trembling hands to soothe him, “but, it takes lot of sacrifices to bring him back, Ash you can never bring someone back to life and you know it, that’s the inevitable nature of life, unless they haven’t fully departed yet, I can still sense Eve’s life deep inside his body but it’s getting weaker as we talk……seems that lighting that struck Eve’s body earlier has a curse that’s why our powers can’t reach him-but we can still save Eve…to bring his soul back to his body …Ash, you need to pay for it”

“P-Pay for it?” Ash said gasping every word while his eyes wondered his lover’s body.

Ulrich nodded her head as she took Eve’s hand with her free hand tracing circles at it through her thumb, “Yes Ash, are you willing to pay everything for his sake? You can never get back what you had paid to the spirits, so are you willing to? For the sake of your mate? For Eve’s sake?”

A puffing man walked in as his eyes landed on Ash’s weary body, “What kind of p-…payment?” a deep voice yet the most unique colors of worries was etched on his tone that was owned by his father, the alpha.

Ulrich sighed as she stared at William’s eyes that was never leaving Eve’s body, “It’s…-” she then turn to face Ash who was anticipating her, “-Life…your life Ash....your very own life…”

The person who heard it was shocked and some of them gasped for air like Nyko who was being soothed by Jean, he then stood up sternly facing Ash.

“NO…No- this is my fault let me do it…Eve can have my life…h-he can have mine…” Nyko said stammering while his eyes talks the truth behind his trembling body, but a firm gripped on his arms made him turn away his head to face Jean who was clenching his jaw eyes trailing on his with worries that he never seen before…

“Please don’t do this…Nyk?” Jean said as he cupped Nyko’s cheek.

“What? this is entirely my fault you shouldn’t feel sorry for me, and besides I am doing this for him, Eve might not love me but I do still love him, I love him…and I am willing to offer my life to him…”

Those words hissed inside Jean’s heart while he was shaking his head to show he disapproves despite the truth that lies in Nyko’s words.

“Enough! I am ready! Just-just save Eve! I don’t care what I need to do or to sacrifice I just want him back… please I can’t live without him…and I’d rather die if he’s not with me.” Ash said demanding as he gripped Eve’s hand forcefully to a point where it trembles.

Ulrich nodded her head as she smiled, “But one last thing no matter what happen you shall trust Eve, no matter what trust him, the real Eve that you love…remember that Ash”