Don't run away from me chapter 38

DRAFM chapter 38

I wonder what happened to Nyko ahaha anyway let’s find out in this chapter P.O.V. but Nyko's pic. right over there

~Ash P.O.V.~

We both basked on the stars above as he lay on top of me on his back; he’s so calm and peaceful, like how I wanted him to be, who doesn’t want this? Living peacefully, together, forever, this is corny but I do admit that I would love to stay like this forever.

“Hey Ash….”

“Yes?” I responded as I tightened my arms around him, feeling the breeze as it passed our topless body.

“Is there any, uhm like rank in your family?” he asked curiously as he still kept staring at the stars.

“Rank? Family… well we do have one, something like our Alpha, beta and omega”

Eve shifted as he faced me, “What if your superior will find this out, about us…that’ll give you a lot of trouble” he said as he creased with worries.

I chuckled as I shrugged it off, “Don’t worry, I’ll be the next alpha…”

His eyes widened as his brows rose, “Alpha?! You mean the a-a-…erm….al-what?”

I gawked at him as he stared unblinkingly as he waited for my response,

Grinning, “you are kidding right?” I asked as I ruffled his hair.

Eve pouted his lips as he continued staring at me,

Sighing, I cupped his face, drawing him closer in the process to kiss him again, sue me for being addicted to his soft warm lips, it’s more addictive that drugs! And yeah I don’t do drugs by the way.

“Like I said a Leader, and you’ll be by my side ruling with me.” I said as I gave him a reassuring smile, and before I could kiss him again he stood up as fast as he could and his expression has a hint of surprised and fright.

Fright? Why would he be frightened?

“What’s the matter?” I asked as I stood up too, meeting him in the eye level as I bent over since I am taller than him.

“N- I am just scared, I mean  hello? Nerd to the pack? I’d be the apple of the bullies eye’s” he spat as he slumped his shoulder.

“That’s ok, I won’t let them do that to you, besides I am not even sure if I’ll be the alpha, much better though because I would worry nothing except of you-” I leaned my forehead on his, relentlessly staring at his purple orbs “-you are way too precious, even precious than my own life.”

There was a moment of silence as he narrowed his eyes at me, “Don’t say that….I don’t like that…”