Face

Your POV:
You wake up, still tired from the night before. All the memories from last night flood back to you. You were the only girl there. Cool. You roll over to your right to find Mark lying next to you.
You jump, "oh fuck no!" You whisper, then you realise you're on the ground, in a sleeping bag in a familiar appartment, Marks appartment.
Mark must have heard you whispering because he then says, "mornin' looser". He smiles and so do you. Then you flick his nose and snuggle up with him. He's your best friend after all. He hugs you tightly and you fall back asleep.

Marks POV:
I wake up to a loud whisper, it's a very distinctive whisper, because no one can whisper louder than (y/n).
"Mornin' looser" I say and smile at her. She smiles back and flicks my nose. She snuggled up with me and falls back asleep. Man that girl loves her sleep. After a few minutes, I decide to get up and make some breakfast for the crew. I realise that I forgot to upload last night. "God damnit!" I mentally face-palm myself and then head upstairs.
~
"Hello everybody, my name is markiplier and I'm so so so so so so so sorry about not posting last night. I had a video ready but then I was rushed out the door because other than jack and ken, I have two other mystery guests. Ooh! So I'm going to be uploading last nights video right now and today I'm also going to vlog a lot, because we're going out and about to show our foreign guests around *winks at camera* anyway I'll see ya later, BAII!!" I say and stop the video, this will be part of my vlog.
After editing that bit, I went onto Twitter and told everyone why I didn't post last night and that I would be posting within the next few minutes.
I posted the video and walked back down to the living room to find jack and (y/n) up, giggling like goofballs and drawing on Felix's face as he slept. I just left them to it and continued making breakfast.

Jacks POV:
I woke up after a great night and the first thing I saw was (y/n)'a pretty face. The same pretty face I first discovered years when I just started YouTube. The same pretty face that I did my first collab with. The same pretty face that I would skype all the time, just so I could see that same pretty face. She was the kindest human being I have ever set eyes on. She was not only the definition of beauty, but also purity. She was honest and kind and loving and welcoming. She was also a goofball, a lot like Felix and mark, I was so lucky to be here with her.
After a few minutes, our eyes met and I blushed furiously. Oh god, I was staring, what is she gonna think. She blushed too but hid her face. I decided to start a conversation to make things less awkward, and exactly that happened. She was so fascinating when she was talking, and when she wasn't, she seemed so interested.
We spoke about YouTube and she told me she was so excited to do collabs with me, ME! Like because mark and Felix and ken have all actually been with her while recording, never have I ever actually been in the same room recording with the same camera as her. I was excited but also nervous. Then we decided to draw on Felix's face cuz why not.
We drew a moustache and a one lens glass thing that posh people have and then we just coloured in his whole face. I caught a glimpse of mark smirking at us in the background. I bet he knew, that I like her.

(Y/n), Felix, Mark, Ken, Bob, Wade and I are going out today to do a bit of explorig and maybe go to the beach. We were all really hoping so.

~

Felix's POV:

I woke up to Jack and (Y/n) gggling together at the opposite side of the room. It was nice to see, (y/n) did seem a bit nervous going back to America. She didn't want to run into her ex. I felt really bad for her. She also hasn't been in a relationship since that happened. Sometimes i think she lost all hope with love.

"Morning" I smile, the two of them just look at eachother and laugh hysterically.

"Wha-Whats so funny!" I cross my arms. Then (y/n) said, "You've got a little something..." and she pointed to a spot on her face, signalling that i have something on my face. I walk out of the room awkwardly as they continue laughing. I walk into the kitchen and Mark just finished making breakfast.

"Morining!" i say. He turns around. "Oh hey felix, i just finished making breakfast. Take a seat" he smiled. (y/n) and mark have been friends ever since (y/n) moved out of the house and to america.

We both sat down as we ate bacon, eggs, pancakes, scones. Everything!

"They're cute together, (y/n) and jack" mark says with a smirk, I nod.

"Yeah, they really are" i smile, maybe (y/n) could find love again with jack.

"Um, felix... You've got a lil somethin' on your face..." he giggles.

"Oh right, thanks..." I laugh and get up, i walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror...

"(YOUR YOUTUBER NAME)!!! JACKSEPTICEYE!!! YOU TWO ARE DEAD!!!" i scream from the bathroom as i look at my ink covered face. I hear the two of them screaming in the background and mark and ken laughing. Oh fuck, i forgot ken was still asleep... oh well.

I run into the living room and they are no where to be seen. Ken is on the floor in his sleeping bag laughing his ass off.

"Thats one nice face you got yourself there felix!" he says in a sarcastic manner.

"Ugh, shut up texas!" I joke, mocking his accent.

GOD, this was going to be a long day...