Chapter 1 - Always remember, I'm top dog.

"Listen up!" I shout from in front of the teacher's desk, putting my hands on my hips. The noise quickly quiets down, making me smirk.

They are all wrapped around my little finger.

"Okay, people! There's a new student today!" I boom, starting to walk in between the aisles, my Converse heels clicking and my silky black emo-styled hair bouncing. "So, Missy, what do you think is going to happen to the new kid?" I ask a small, shy girl, getting in her face.

"Um, uh," She stutters, staring at her desk.

"Wimp," I mutter over my shoulder, walking back to my spot in front of the teacher's desk. I turn and face the class, scowling. "We are going to make his life a living hell, alright?"

They all nod, struck with fear.

"Good," I smile, crossing my arms over my chest. "And if anyone, let me repeat, anyone, disobeys my commands, they will be getting a 20."

I sit on a dude named Tyler's desk, running a finger up his neck with a long black finger nail. He gulps, leaning away. "Got that, Tyler?" I say seductively, moving myself on to his lap.

He nods, making googly eyes at me. I roll my eyes, standing up. I glare at everyone, making my way to my seat.

I plop down, my right hand people, Tasha and Kim, sitting next to me.

It's so fun to be a delinquent! Not. But it is fun to be top dog at a school for delinquents! Not.

I, Linx Bones, is the top delinquent! Yay. I control everyone and everything that goes on in this school. No, I'm not some slut, who hurts peoples' feelings. I'm a fighter, who hurts peoples' faces.

I bet you're wondering what "20" means, right? Of course, you are. "20" is the highest level of punishment, that I will release on somebody. The lower the number, the lower the number. 20 is being almost beaten to death.

Hey, it's not my fault, if someone needs their ass kicked.

"So, Tasha, Kim, does anyone need to be knocked down a peg today?" I ask, yanking my phone out from my Nightmare Before Christmas bag and fiddling with it.

Kim pulls out her notebook, flipping to a certain page and reading it. "Nope, not today, but there will be tomorrow."

"Who?" I ask, taking the gum Tasha is handing to me. I shove it in my mouth, blowing a bubble.

"Well, the new kid, Oliver, and some freshman, who is trying to prepare himself to fight you."

I nod. The classroom door open, revealing a hot emo guy with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes and our ugly teach, Mr. Leech.

Trust me, his name fits.

I stand up, walking to the front of the classroom, where the hot emo guy and Mr. leech are. "Are you the new kid?" I snap my gum, smiling a fake innocent smile.

Please say no, this guy is too hot to beat up, please say no.

Wait, Linx, you're on a mission here.

Oh, right.

"Yeah," He says, giving me a warm smile. "I'm Oliver, Oliver Harper." He puts his hand out to me, making me shake his hand, awkwardly. I hear a few gasps behind me. I ignore them, taking a step closer to him. His face brightens, looking me up and down.

"Excuse me, but did y'all forget about me?" A deep voice laughs from the doorway. All heads turn to look at the intruder. A tall guy with short black hair and blue eyes stands there, leaning against the door frame, smirking.

What the hell is this?! This is definitely not planned.

My eyes widen, jaw dropping. "Who the hell are you?" I snap, closing my mouth and crossing my ars over my chest. I frown, glaring.

"Rex Harper, of course, silly girl." He purrs, running a finger down my jawline to my chin. I pull away, slightly taken back.

He's so lucky I don't want to ruin my gum because I probably would have have bitten that finger off by now.

"And you are?" He asks, smirking.

"Linx Bones." I snap, glaring at him.

"I'm guessing, you're top dog here, aren't you?" He looks down on me with big blue eyes as I look up at him with bright green eyes. His eyes are almost mesmerizing. Almost.

"What made you say so?" I smirk, one eyebrow raising.

"Well, for starters, the rest of the class, including the teacher, is stricken with fear just by looking at you. And second, nobody, who isn't in control, would be wearing that cute little skirt." He smirks, smacking my butt.

Oh, HELL NO!

You just caused your own funeral, buddy boy!

I go in to attack-mode, kneeing him in the crotch and punching his handsome face. "Always remember, I'm top dog." I purr, punching him in the stomach. "Go die in a hole, you perverted asshole!" I yell, stomping out of the classroom, leaving Rex lying on the floor in agonizing pain.

Serves him right!

I hear someone behind me, but I continue walking, lost in my own thoughts.

I guess, it just sucks to be him.

****************Author's Note*****************

Hey ppl! So what u think?

i hav been meanin to post it but I got distracted with my sick family members.

I hope u liked it! uh, if u c any errors let me know plz!

Also, I'm in need of help with cast so yeah.

Plz fan, comment, and vote! PLZ N THANK U!

:DDD