Chapter 4

Replay
"well it didn't seemed like he liked u too much when u kissed him early because when he saw me he was speechless"I said with a smirk.

3rd person
Lucy and the mystery girl looked like their we're about throw down while zeref stood to the side trying to stop Lucy.maybe he thought she was still as weak as she was back on earth.soon enough a black sphere was in the girl's hand while a ball of light was in Lucy's hand.they we're about to charge at each other until a man with red hair called Lucy.

Lucy pov
Fuck,igneel just had to come when I was about to destroy this girl.he looked at me sternly as if he knew I was anger. "Its time for u to start train" he said as he folded his arms."OK"I said as I slowly walked away from zeref.

               Time skip
I finished training which was actually not easy maybe because I've been trained only using light magics. I was now relaxing in the bath,my body was kinda sore but not as much as it did when I was abused by the guild.。^‿^。to someone else it might have been seemed as a way to train me but to me it wasa complete betrayal. "Lucy where are u" said zeref I'm guessing. (Because I'm lazy I'm going to put this ^ as cod for them talking in a mind link)^I'm in the bath^.……it was straight silents until I heard him say ok.I was basically just relaxing in water,so I came out and got dressed in my long pajama shirt with some cozy  shorts,it actually looked like I wasnt wearing pant because my shirt was so long.after finished dying my hair,I found zeref on my bed.he was laying on his back with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.he seem stressed but I knew just the way to help him.he sighed and turned on his side.I quietly got in the bed and hugged him from behind,he was stiff at first but soon realized who it was.^I bet u thought it was that stalker^. He was think what to say because he already knows how I am.he rolled over and looked me in the eyes,he pulled me close and kissed me on the forehead. "Lucy didn't I already tell u that I'm only yours"he said as his finger traced my lips before it stopped at my chin. "U have but I don't like her"I said with a kinda jealous voice. He didn't say anything but he did kiss me for the first time on the lips.

The kiss was full of passion,longing,and lots of love. I couldn't help but smile,I felt all his love for me."Lucy"he said as he broke away."yes zeref"I said while cuddling into his toned chest(I may or may not have said this but he doesn't have on a shirt) "I love u he said as he put his arms around my waist."I luv u too I said as I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up in zeref's arms but I wasn't in my bed. I was in his office I guess. (I don't know how to explain it but think of ceil's office,I hope u guys know what I'm talking about,if u don't watch black butlers.) He was reading papers with one hand while the other one was on my thigh which was keeping me up."zeref why did u bring me in here"I ask as I fix myself on his lap. "Because I wanted u to wake up to me and I didn't want your warmth to leave me" he said with a big smile.I cuoed his face and brought it down to me for at least one or two morning kisses.After I got one and was ready to go for another one someone knocked on the door."come in" zeref said.A little girl with long black hair walked in holding a stuffed cat,she was wearing her pajamas ."zeref-niisan did u finally get rid of that girl the little girl said which actually made me laugh."zeref. Who is this sweet little girl I asked. "She is my little sister,mika "said zeref as he sighed.I got off of zeref and went to go introduce myself.

-------—-----------—-------------------------
Disclaimer: I do not own fairy tail but since I'm making my own character I do own them because I made them up.but those pics I found them on google