Myra Rhee

Its been 1week since Noah died , the image was still in my head. I hated it , seeing a good friend of mine die in a position which was the worse. I am still pregnant Pete has said that i need to rest up because i could go into labour anytime now. I am still feeling horrible for bringing her in a world like this. Daryl always comes and checks on me to see if i'm okay , Rick keeps me safe aswell as Glenn, but he has gone distant since Noah died. There was a knock on the door and i struggled downstairs getting down there opening the front door , i saw Rick and Glenn ... i knew what this meant he wanted to know what happened why only 5 of us came back.. Tara is stable which is great.

''I saw the grenades,I tried to stop him'' Glenn said to Rick , i sat beside Glenn hearing the pain in his voice and then held his hand to keep him calm.

''He was gonna run'' I said making Rick look at me.

''But we made him stay,Couldn't get Aiden out of there without help'' Glenn replied while Rick just looked at us both.

'' All he had to do was hold the door, like Glenn told him too, But he panicked''

''Noah, I had him,I had his hand'' Glenn tensed up so i kissed his hand and stroked his knuckles with my thumb.

''He tried,We watched him die together, it was a horrible site, just knowing that we could not going anything about this made it worse, if he didn't push that door, Noah would still be here, he is one huge, son of a bitch''. I said which made Glenn and Rick both look at me.

~Skipping the whole conversation~

I walked outside onto the porch and held onto the bansiter to get down the stairs , i walked to Deanna's house and knocked on the door.
I waited for her to answer and she offered me to come in.

''I hope your not here to talk about what went down last week?'' she said walking into the livingroom.

''No not at all... i was coming to ask ... do you have any baby clothes? i am due anytime now , i could go into labour at any minute and i want to be ready''. I said weakly and sat down in the chair.

''Of course , hang on a moment'' she said and walked out of the living room. I got up out of the chair and looked around the living room , i saw a picture of Deanna , Reg , Aiden and his brother who i forget the name.

''That was when Aiden turned 4'' Deanna said standing at the door frame with baby clothes , bottles , bath and other stuff in her hand.

''Is it hard?'' I asked before taking some stuff out of her hand to help her and sitting down.

''Being a parent?''

''Mhhhmm'' I said looking up at her before she put a bottle down and looked at me.

''Yes, it is especially at your age, how old are you now ?''

''23 coming up for 24 soon and i'm scared that this is going to kill me , you know Carl? , Rick's son ? Well...when i first found out , i found out that Lori his mother , died from a C-Section when she had Judith . I'm scared if that was to happen to me , but if it did i'd want Glenn to keep the baby and let me go''. I said playing with my fingers.

''That isn't going to happen we have Pete he will know what to do, i only have this stuff , you might want to go ask Jessie if she has anything else'' She said putting it in a bag and passing it to me , i got up and looked at her and said thank you before walking to the door and leaving . I saw Glenn go to a van , it looked like where Nicholas was.

~Glenn's POV~

I walked out of the house and looked around , i saw Nicholas at a van and began walking to him , when i got to the back of the van , i made him just and made sure , he shuted up and listened to what i was going to say.