Mrs Talia Rhee/War

I'm not going to bring the sickness thing into it. I will still bring the part where we all get split up tho, hopeyou still enjoy.

~6 months later~

Days, Weeks ,Months have passed my dad and his army have come to the prison , they have threatened us he got stabbed in the eye by Michonne which is good. Me and Glenn we are together official have been for the past 6 months.

"Can I talk to you before Rick gives us the rules?". Glenn asked and looked at me.

I nodded at him and stood up he pulled me to the side of the prison and looked at me.

"The day I met you and found out you where our Enemy's daughter I was scared cause I thought you would of attacked us and everything like that but you haven't, you wear clothes I wouldn't of though someone like you would wear because of who your dad is , Ilove you so much and I think that if something happens to you my life will be over" Glenn said to me as I looked at him. He took my hand in his and held it but put something in my hand he pulled his hand away and I opened my hand and looked at it , it was a beautiful diamond ring , he was askingme to Marry him.

"Yes" I said to him . He leaned in and kissed me cupping my face in his hands and afterthe kiss we walked back to Carl , Carol , Rick,Beth and Daryl we sat down and listened to what Rick had to say.

"The Governor said he wouldn't make a show if I gave him Michonne and Talia, that's not gonna happened , these are our people now" Rick said and I smiled slightly.

"If he wants a war, he's got one" Glenn said to Rick and Rick nodded.

~Few hours later~

Me,Rick,Daryl,Glenn,Beth, Tyrees,  Sasha was in the cell block until we heard a big bang , I grabbed my holster with my two guns and picked up anothergun that Rick gave me and went outside with the rest of them.

I saw my dad standing on a tank along with 6 cars at the side ofit. I heard my dad voice in the distance

" Rick! Come down here.
We need to talk!" My dad shouted Ithedistance at Rick.

Me,Daryl, Sasha , Tyreese,Glenn stood around Rick. 

"It's not upto me, There's a council now.
They run this place" Rick shouted back at my dad and I looked at him.

"Is Hershel on the council?" My dad shouted back , I saw a girl with Curly hair grab Hershel by the arm and pull him outthe car, his arms tied around his back, the girl pushed Hershel on the ground and he lands on the grass.

"What about Michonne? She on the council, too?" My dad ask Rick, a guy with a gun in his hand dragged Michonne out by the arm and she sat on theground on her knees.

"I don't make the decisions anymore". Rick shouted at my dad , the girl that grabbed Hershel and the guy that grabbed Michonne stood by them both , why they both look at us.

"You make the decisions today Rick, Come down here.Let's Let's have that talk" My dad warned Rick.

I could see Tara with a gun in her hand and I was ashamed of her at that moment , she was suppose to be my best friend , yet she is going to kill us all. SOME BEST FRIEND!!. I watched as Rick and Daryl nodded ateach other , Rick walked over toCarlthen over tothe gate where Daryl helped him open it . We watched as he walked down to the fence that my dad was outside of.

Rick stood still which meant that him and mydad was talking, we just watched him through the fence , Daryl pulled a cart of guns towards the fence, we was looking at Rick and my dad. Daryl came behind me and Glenn and hit me softly on the back with the gun, I looked down and saw Daryl giving me a gun I took it and held it tight. I turned around and looked at Glenn and he looked back at me and kissed my cheek.

"Ilove you Mrs Talia Rhee" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Glenn Rhee"  I said as I walked towards the fence and kept watching.

Hello , hope you enjoy it , I am trying to change it as much as I can.. , hope youenjoy xxx