God, you are so beautiful!

~Talia's POV~

Me and Glenn picked up a walker and dragged it to the pile of other walkers that we have moved beofre , after we put it down Glenn stood at the side of me and put his hands in his pockets , I wiped my mouth and rubbed my eyes , i looked straight infront of me until i heard Glenn speak.

''God, you are so beautiful'' Glenn said and I widley at him. 

''How'd it go?'' Glenn said to Roista and Tara as they walked over to us. 

''End of the tunnel's secure.
If anything tries to come in, we'll hear in plenty of time'' I heard Rosita say to Glenn.

I walked over and stood infront of Tara , she was looking down on the ground , I think Glenn noticed that i wanted to talk to her because he told Rosita to follow him over to the rest of the group.

''I'm Sorry Tal,I didn't know what you're dad was going to do'' I heard Tara say.

''But you decided to fight with our group anyway'' I said and looked at her with my arms crossed.

''I didn't know you was there , I -I didn't see you until i saw you walking down the grass with the gun in your hand, and i didn;t know you were Glenn's wife''. She explained to me , i could tell she was sorry and all i wanted was my bestfriend back , i walked over to her and hugged her tight , she was shocked but hugged back about 1 minute after.

''Thank you'' I said to her while sniffiling trying to hold back my tears.

''Don't say thank you too me , i dont deserve your thank you's Tal''. She said and I pulled back , i looked at her.

'' Don't say that, your my best friend Tara , and I Love You So Much , You saved Glenn and I couldn't thank you for that'' I said and kissed her cheek , she walked over to the rest of the group and i just stood there smiling slightly and looking down... I felt a hand on mine and looked up to see Glenn , i took his hand and intwined our fingers we both walked over to the group and Sasha stood up with a scared and unexplainable look on her face.

''What's up?'' Glenn said looking at Sasha

'' He just said that'' Pointing at Abraham

''he knows what caused the outbreak'' She said pointing at Eugene.

Glenn released his hand from mine and put it in his pocket .

''Yeah.
He does.
Let me guess.
He asked you to go to DC with him?'' Glenn asked Sasha

'' I'm downright tickled y'all found each other.
Should spend the rest of the night celebrating.
Because tomorrow there's absolutely no reason why the eight of us don't stuff ourselves in that van and head up to Washington.''

''He's right I'm gonna go'' I heard Tara say and she looked at me.

''No, he's wrong.
We're 55% of the way from Houston to Washington.
Up until now, we've had an armored military vehicle for transport and we lost eight people.'' I heard Eugene say.

''That wasn't our fault'' Rosita raised her voice at Eugene but got interupted by Abraham.

''They're gone''

''I can't imagine we'd have better luck with that grocery grabber we picked up.
We're a day's walk from Terminus.
Who knows what they've got there?''

''Look, it couldn't hurt to check.
Load up on supplies, maybe even recruit some of them to come with.'' Rosita explained to Abraham

''I'll go with you guys, but after.
I have to see Terminus.
My brother could be there.
I got to know.'' Sasha expained with her arms crossed.

''Me, too.
On both counts'' Bob said after hearing what Sasha said.

''He tells me I'm wrong I listen.
Tomorrow we go to the end of the line.
Then Washington.''

~Glenn's POV~

After explaining everything to Sasha about Eugene knowing a cure and after Abraham agreeing to come to Terminus and see what they have there , Me and Talia walked over to the side and put a blanket on the floor , it wasnt the comfiest thing but it was comfy enough.

''I can't believe it'' I said to her she was stroking my arm with her finger.

''I know.
We were right over there.
A whole swarm of them came at us.
And we didn't have enough bullets.
I tried to think what you would do if you were here.
So I just emptied my clip into the ceiling and I hoped for the best.'' She explained to me smiling and i smiled back at her.

''That's unreal''

''Kind of like asking those guys to hold off saving the world while you go look for your wife?''

''I'm a persuasive guy.''

''Yeah'' I leaned forward and grabbed the blanket that was at the side of her and unclipped the clip from round it and spreaded it over Talia , as i was doing it the photo that i took of her in the Guard tower fell out , she leant over to get it and held it in her hand looking at it she looked at me and smiled and i smiled back at her , she went into her pocket and got a lighter and put it to the photo but i grabbed it off her.

''Whoa, hey.
What are you doing?''

''Sorry''

''This is the only picture I have of you'' I said holding the picture in my hand and looked at her.

''You don't need a picture of me.
You never will again'' I looked at her and decided to put the picture on the flame of the lighter and put it on the ground to burn. I kissed her softly and laid down and fell asleep.

~Next morning, Talia's POV~

We walked all awoke grabbed all our belongings , killed some walkers on the way but finally reached the place that we where hoping to go and get safe , to see if Rick and everyone else was there , Terminus a big building in front of us , we walked up to the gate and pushed it open , Glenn raised his gun just incase something was to happen , i had a tight grip of mine in my hand and walked upto another gate , the gate had a sign on it saying ''LOWER YOUR WEAPONS YOU WILL BE MET YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT TERMINUS'' we all walked in and looked around they have everything from water everything you wouldn't expect them to have in an apocolypse, we walked and saw the back of a woman, she looked around and saw us and walked to us from behind a table.

''Hi,I'm Mary,Looks like you've been on the road a while'' We heard her say while smiling sweetly at us.

''We have'' I said while looking at Mary.

''Let's get you settled and we'll make you a plate.
Welcome to Terminus'' Mary said while looking at all of us and smiling.