Four walls and a Roof

I was sat down on one of the benches in the church and looking infront of me , i heard the church door open , Rick , Sasha and Tyreese walked in i watched Sasha walk over to Gabriel.

''Stop,what are you doing? What are you doing? This is all connected.
You show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone.''

''I I don't I don't have anything to do with this.'' Gabriel said getting really nervous . I watched them talking.

I do feel sorry for Gabriel he has been here on his own but there is something about him that i don't like or don't trust. Sasha got her knife out and aimed it at Gabriel making him step back

''DONT!'' Rosita shouted at her and tried to jump on her but Abraham held her back.

''Who's out there?'' Sasha said getting angry at Gabriel.

'' I-- I don't have anything - to do with this'' I stood up and stood next too Rick, I looked at him and saw he was just starting at Sasha.

''Where are our people?''

''I don't have anything to-''

''Where are our people?!''

''Please, I don't have anything to do with this.''

''Why'd you bring us here?''. Rick soon spoke up and walked towards Gabriel making his face even more nervours , i looked behind me and over at the side and looked at Glenn , he looked at me keeping his eyes on mine for a few minutes. It does seem kind of crafty that we get here , Daryl , Carol and Bob go missing , but i don't think Gabriel has anything to do with this.

'' Please, I--''

''You working with someone?''

''I'm alone.
I'm alone.
I was always alone.''

''What about the woman in the food bank, Gabriel? What did you do to her? "You'll burn for this.
That was for you,Why? What are you gonna burn for, Gabriel? What? What did you do? What did you do?!'' Rick said getting angry at Gabriel and holding him by the collar of his shirt.

''I lock the doors at night.
I always lock the doors at night.
I always-- They started coming, my congregation.
Atlanta was bombed the night before and they were scared.
They were-- they were looking for a safe place, a place where they felt safe.
And it was so early.
It was so early.
And the doors were still locked.
You see it was my choice.
There were so many of them and they were trying to pry the shutters and banging on the sidings, screaming at me.
And so the dead came for them.
Women children.
Entire families calling my name as they were torn apart, begging me for mercy, Begging me for mercy.
Damning me to hell.
I buried their bones.
I buried it all.
The Lord sent you here to finally punish me.
I'm damned.
I was damned before.
I always lock the doors.
I always lock the doors.''

It went quiet and i looked around and looked at Tara who was standing there with a face that says she feels sorry for Gabriel , it was quiet until Glenn's voice snapped us out of everything.

''There's something-- there's someone outside lying in the grass.''

We all ran out side and i walked over to where Sasha and Rick where , i saw Bob lying on the ground with half of his leg missing.

''His leg'' I said standing back abit.

''Get Bob inside.
We'll take care of them.'' I heard Glenn say to Sasha while killing some of the walkers , i decided to help him out by going over to one and stabbing it in the head with my knife.