Reunited !

Glenn's POV

I was walking up some train tracks with the other 4 Tara and Eugene behind me , Rosita and Abraham right behind us . I kind of breifly heard what Eugene was talking to Tara about. Still looking for my wife, i will find her. We had been walking for hours so we had to take a sleep i slept on the train tracks so i could get back up and walking when i woke up. I woke up but the armor on that i had and held my gun walking beside the 4 of them. Tara walked away from Eugene and wonder over to the side i was walking in front of me i wondered what she was looking at , then i saw it on a map ''GLENN GO TO TERMINUS , TALIA SASHA BOB'' with terminus underlined. Tara looked at me and i just ran as quick as i could towards where i had to go.

~Few Hours Later~

We stopped at this thing i dunno what it was but whatever it was , it had stairs on it and one walker.

''Hold up! We're stopping here,Tired is slow,Slow is dead'' Abraham said to all of us

''It's barely noon'' I said looking at him

''I don't give a monkey's left nut.
None of us has slept more than a couple hours straight since we went all Casey Jones.
This place looks safe.
We need to rest.
I get it.
You have to find her.
Well, Rosita and me, we got a mission, too.
It's keeping that man alive, getting him to Washington, and saving the whole damn world.
So we're going in that tower and we're going now''

As Abraham said that we heard snarling looked up in the tower and saw a walker

''Hey, hey, hey, watch out! Go, go!'' I said warning everyone to get back , as i said it Abraham and Rosita pushed Eugene behind them and Eugene pushed Tara making her fall. The walker fell off the tower and landed on the floor all his insides going everywhere. Tara was sitting on the floor holding her knee up to her in pain.

''Are you okay?'' Rosita said to Tara

''I'm fine'' Tara replied to her getting up, i put my bag up and walked over to her.

''You okay?'' I said to her curiously

''Yeah'' she said back to me smiling slightly

''You wanna stop or you wanna keep going?'' i said to her grabbing her arm gently

''No keep going''

''You sure?''

''Yeah''

I walked over to Abraham as Tara limped to the side of me.

''Look, if she can keep going, we can all keep going.
Or you guys can stay here.You don't need us, we don't need you,It's okay'' I said to Abraham but got interupted by Rosita , i turned my head too look at her.

''She will do whatever you say because she thinks she owes you.
Man up.
Stay here for a few hours.'' I ignore what shes saying and walk slightly back over to Abraham.

''You just care about keeping Eugene safe, right? It's the only reason you want to stop? We go until sundown, I give Eugene my riot gear right here, right now.
- Everybody wins'' I explained to Abraham to once again be interupted by Rosita

''Except her''

''You're not her mama.
She says she can walk, she can walk.
You got yourself a deal'' Abraham said to me as i walked back over to my bag.

~Talia's POV~

Me , Sasha and Bob kept walking i was infront of them , my knife in my hand , we got to a tunnel and i decided to run to the and put a message on a brick wall thing to Glenn hopefully he is out there, and he comes across the signs and follows them. I wrote it on with walker guts, i know disgusting but it's worth it. We walked into the tunnel being greeted by about 4 walkers , we killed them , we all walked through and as we did half of the roof of the tunnel fell down and onto loads of the walkers that appeared out of no where, i look at Sasha and Bob and they look back at me.