Have you gone Crazy!!

Merle dragged me to the back of Woodbury where I saw people all crowding round the middle of it , it look like some sort of fighting thing. I was sat out on the side where my dad couldn't see me. I looked over to the other side and saw Andrea with a disappointed look on her face.

"Hell, look at me,You know, I-- I should tell you that we'll be okay, that we're safe, that tomorrow we'll bury our dead and endure, but I-- I won't, because I can't. Because I'm afraid. That's right.
I'm afraid of terrorists who want what we have.
Want to destroy us! And worse because one of those terrorists is one of our own.
Merle the man I counted on, the man I trusted.
He led 'em here. And he let 'em in. It was you.
You lied, betrayed us all, This is one of the terrorists. Merle's own brother.
What should we do with them, huh?". My dad shouted I just sat there shocked at his words this was something where you would get two people in the middle of everyone weapon less against 2 walkers with chains around their neck trying to catch thepeople in the middle. Also 

~Few Minutes Later~

Everyone ran out of the fighting place because the walkers where released and everyone was scared a few people got bitten while we was in there , Luckily I got out before my dad saw me. I am currently sitting on my bed crying because of  the events that has happened today. My dad walks in and sits on my bed.

"Sweetheart, you okay ??" He asked me concerned

Lie Talia , Lie ..

"Yeah , I'm uhh just missing Mom" I said to him between sniffles.

"Merle escaped from here , it's been confirmed that the people that attacked us was in a group with his brother". He said clearly lyingto me.

" I know what really happened dad you don't have to lie about it"

"What are you talking about, Sweetheart?"

"Merle didn't escape you got him and his brother to fight eachotherer beat eachother to death or get eaten , do you know how sick that is dad!!, Have you gone Crazy!!, you know what dad I may be 21 years old and your little girl but I know that this is not something my dad would do no matter how much he hated someone, can you just go".

My dad walked out of my room and closed the door behind him , I went upto my door and locked it , Iwalked over my closet , got all my clothes stuffing them in my bag , all my guns ,knife , loads of ammo , food, drink and everything else I need. I looked out of the window to see it all quiet in the streets , my dad must have gone to bed , I looked down at the ground from the window to see if I could jump down or will I be risking my life. I decided to jump out the window, I put my hat on threw my backpack out of the window and climbed out my window and onto the floor. , once I landed on the floor I quietly run down pass all the houses and round the back of Woodbury whereyou will find a gap in between the fence , I took my backpack off and put it throughyour hole and climbed through. I looked back and realised that Tara was still in Woodbury, she's my best friend but if she knows me well she'll know that I've escaped and where I've gone.

This is the first time in ever that I will be having to survive on my own....

Thanks for reading I hope your enjoying it :) xx